It's here!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
My 2010 GT is finally here! I just gotta go pick it up tomorrow. Finally I will have a decent parts hauler instead of my girls ford contour.

I can't wait to see the new car next to the old car....I hope they get along :s

nice..i bet its allready a power house....my buddy has a 2006 gt with the 1000 watt shaker system ...gots the cold air intake and the brenspeed tune....that really woke up the car..he can change the tune on his car to handle 87 too 93 octang gas when or if needed...the 92 tune was best around here..hard to find 93 octang sometimes..lol

Well my car is here but I've been pretty sick the last few days, so there hasn't been much going outside for me. I did "force" myself to go to the drag strip Thursday night, I've raced the 2010 before but never on a good track. Both videos are against newish Corvettes.

[video=youtube]

The first video the timing boards weren't working for some reason. The second run I ran a 9.06, and the vette ran an 8.85. To compare, the '72's fastest time is 9.04. If I can ever get used to launching a stick shift car correctly I can probably run a 8.9. This is an 1/8th mile track.

Good to see you are having fun with the new car. You'll master the standard shift with practice. Chuck

Back