Last drive of the year?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do what I am going to do. Add seat heaters. Wear heated gloves or use those warm packs from Walmart, 3 for $1.

Don't know why you guys tolerate the cold. God invented the direction south for a reason.

Fact: Every passenger on the Mayflower survived the trip across the Atlantic. 1/2 died the first winter.
Wolv,

You need heated gloves in So Cal??

I feel for you guys in the snow belt,,,I used to live in Chicago.

Sure don't miss it though!!!

I "put the car away" if it rains, but that's not too often here in Calif.

We do have smogs, traffic and gas prices are now $5/gal for super 91, so I guess not everything is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as its nice enough around here to keep at least the drivers window down, then I'm going to cruise mine! :cool:

Took mine out this last weekend for a little foliage cruise and some train chasing (one of my my other hobbies). Probably the last top-down cruise, but I do try to drive it on a regular basis until the salt hits the road, then it's away for the winter....

And no, that's not me standing by the car!

343gs3t.jpg
Someone stole your car? :p At least you got a picture of them. Oh and BTW judging from what's standing in the doorway I'm not so sure it was the train you were chasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back