long overdue

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A
hi yeh was going that route long ago striped all off of a marquis 85 but it all sat in the basement so long i gave up on it gave the parts awat now i feel the holley efi setup would be simpler and can fit under the ram air plenum when i get there that is.nice going with your setup best luck to you with it
Are you working with a Cleveland? The 460EFIguys also do fuel injection sets and I believe they are cheaper than Holley. Maybe check them out, I wish I had before I started wasting time in the junk yard looking for Crown Vic’s with the right engine combo.

hi all restored my 73 in 2000 have not touched the car in 10 years now retired so time to be back in the game!
Lynda (wife) and I retired 4 years ago. Just before retiring I returned to the world of pony/muscle/sport cars after a "life happened" hiatus of about 40 years or so. When we jumped in we did it fairly "big." We beagan by finding and acquiring a 1969 Shelby GT500 with factory A/C, and was recently beautifully restored. Not one thing is wrong on it, it is in near perfect condition and remains my favorite car of all time. Soon after we found and purchased a 1973 Mach 1 that had been set up for street/strip performance. We did a deep restoration, and it now runs as good as it looks, and it looks great (https://youtu.be/_Fl0B-qmlLI). About a year later we came across a 1973 Mustang Convertible that has been truly barn stored over 40 years, with less than 20,000 original miles on it. It was in perfect condition. Then Lynda came across a 1997 Honda Del Sol SI with under 30,000 original miles, also in near perfect condition. Finally, we ordered and purchased a 2020 Shelby GT500 from Cortese Ford in Rochester, NY. What a beast of a vehicle! Power is on tap at any time, and the creature comforts make it a joy to drive. And the handling is superb.

Attachments

• >>>FRONTLEFTSIDEVIEW -1969-Shelby-GT500-copy.jpg
    >>>FRONTLEFTSIDEVIEW -1969-Shelby-GT500-copy.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AllPonyCarsAndGilWithLynda_3of4_20211007.JPG
    AllPonyCarsAndGilWithLynda_3of4_20211007.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3853.PNG
    IMG_3853.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back