maybe last post for 2 weeks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Well folks unless i get hold of a computer in Cuba you will not hear from me for the next 2 weeks. I am off to sit on my hum, hum ass and drink as much beer as my body allows. I might stop in tomorrow from my parents house. {{they live in Montreal so we are dropping the car of there and they will drive us to the air port the next day. so no parking to pay for at the air port}. So I will light a huge Cuban and drink quite a few for you guys.

Good thing about cold weather you can jump on a plane and leave it behind hahaha.:cool:::tease::::chili::::blah:::banana:rofldancebanana

Sounds like you are in for a LOT of fun.

I understand Cuba was once a GREAT vacation place to go for us Americans. Who knows, with the loosening of tensions between the two Countries, more of us maybe able to make the trip.

Enjoy your visit!

BT

Sounds like you are in for a LOT of fun.

I understand Cuba was once a GREAT vacation place to go for us Americans. Who knows, with the loosening of tensions between the two Countries, more of us maybe able to make the trip.

Enjoy your visit!

BT
Cuba is great there is very low crime you can walk down the streets a 3am and you will not be bothered. The Cubans know that the tourists bring in a lot of money to the country and they are really friendly. I know that your president is or will be letting Cuban Americans go back to Cuba to see their families but I don't know about the general population.

Feel free to leave the mustang at my house.Oh and fill it with gas before you leave.Have fun....
Ya the mustang is staying at home my mother in law is coming over to baby sit it hahaha .Just kidding she is baby sitting the dogs.We are taking the sunfire to montreal {can't wait to finish paying off the mustang so I can get rid of this piece of garbage hahaha} So the Mustang will be safe .Cold but safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a good trip and enjoy the tropic warmth!

Laissez le bon temps rouler!!
wo ho Ca sort de ou ce francais la hahaha

translation where does that french come from haha
Thought you might get a kick out of that... from some of your countrymen in Nova Scotia at least till 1750's or so... It's the Cajun in South Louisiana, Happy Mardi Gras season!

I think it's Jim that started the party early! :D

Anyway, Eric, from Roy, Jim and the rest of us who are NOT going :rolleyes: we hope you have a great trip!

When you get down there, order a Pico (peeko) and drink with caution. I ran into some Cubans on my way to Brazil a long time ago, and didn't heed their caution to drink them in moderation (i.e. only ONE). :cool:

See you when you get back...

Doc

Have fun, drink a Cuba Libre for me. I am only a few miles away. Try some Havana Club rum, it is one of the best.......

The world's second most popular drink was born in a collision between the United States and Spain. It happened during the Spanish-American War at the turn of the century when Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Riders, and Americans in large numbers arrived in Cuba. One afternoon, a group of off-duty soldiers from the U.S. Signal Corps were gathered in a bar in Old Havana. Fausto Rodriguez, a young messenger, later recalled that Captain Russell came in and ordered Bacardi (Gold) rum and Coca-Cola on ice with a wedge of lime. The captain drank the concoction with such pleasure that it sparked the interest of the soldiers around him. They had the bartender prepare a round of the captain's drink for them. The Bacardi rum and Coke was an instant hit. As it does to this day, the drink united the crowd in a spirit of fun and good fellowship. When they ordered another round, one soldier suggested that they toast ¡Por Cuba Libre! in celebration of the newly freed Cuba. The captain raised his glass and sang out the battle cry that had inspired Cuba's victorious soldiers in the War of Independence.[1]

Have fun, drink a Cuba Libre for me. I am only a few miles away. Try some Havana Club rum, it is one of the best.......

The world's second most popular drink was born in a collision between the United States and Spain. It happened during the Spanish-American War at the turn of the century when Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Riders, and Americans in large numbers arrived in Cuba. One afternoon, a group of off-duty soldiers from the U.S. Signal Corps were gathered in a bar in Old Havana. Fausto Rodriguez, a young messenger, later recalled that Captain Russell came in and ordered Bacardi (Gold) rum and Coca-Cola on ice with a wedge of lime. The captain drank the concoction with such pleasure that it sparked the interest of the soldiers around him. They had the bartender prepare a round of the captain's drink for them. The Bacardi rum and Coke was an instant hit. As it does to this day, the drink united the crowd in a spirit of fun and good fellowship. When they ordered another round, one soldier suggested that they toast ¡Por Cuba Libre! in celebration of the newly freed Cuba. The captain raised his glass and sang out the battle cry that had inspired Cuba's victorious soldiers in the War of Independence.[1]
Are you sure you have not had a few already:p

Back