Met a 73 owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
I was at my local show in Ada, ok

Went to introduce myself to a 73 Mach 1 owner.

Leaned in the window to take a look and he yelled at me to not get the oil from my hand on his car.

What a dick! His car wasn't even that nice.

Oh well, guess everyone with our cars can't be nice!!

I was at my local show in Ada, ok

Went to introduce myself to a 73 Mach 1 owner.

Leaned in the window to take a look and he yelled at me to not get the oil from my hand on his car.

What a dick! His car wasn't even that nice.

Oh well, guess everyone with our cars can't be nice!!
That is a rare thing!! But i guess as our cars get more popular...The more jerks are going to be in them sooner or later;)

And I won 3rd.....( he didn't place)

I was parked directly across from him.

Only 2 there. Mine and his

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be glad you are you and not him. I seriously doubt he was a genuine Oklahoman. Sounds like he has mommy issues and the insecurity problems that come with it. Just an opinion. Chuck

His other car is a Corvette...
{thumbs up} Yup...Most vette owners i met been the biggest jerks ever...worst than 69 mach 1 owners;) hehe....I only met a few dwn to earth vett owners.....the stuck up ones even look down on other versions of vetts..lol..my freind had the last year of vett with the stringray style back window..76 or 77..cant remmeber for sure which one...He pulled up too a guy in a 427 beautiful vett down the road in his every day driver....a guy was just turning around...my freind says...Hey!! sweet vett...he said..ya i know it is....And just cause he was stuck taking to him...He tells him...I got a vett too..Its in realy good shape...And the guy looks at him and says...What year? He says the year...And the guy says...Those are junk i would never touch one...My freind mouth dropped how much of a ass he was...He said ok then..dont have a good day and fuck off....lol

I resent That !!!! (Just kidding) But ONE of my other cars is a corvette :D

You know all kidding aside..When I'm looking at cars at a show I make it a habit to keep my hands in my pockets when peering into the window to take a look IF the owner isn't around to ask permission..First.. I've had ladies kids you name it rub up touch without asking my Camaro at shows..I don't fly off the handle BUT I do give a stern PLEASE DON'T TOUCH !! It's kinda mind boggling the disrespect lack of manners common courtesy some people have..I'm not saying you did that.. But I'm just saying

{thumbs up} Yup...Most vette owners i met been the biggest jerks ever...worst than 69 mach 1 owners;)
Hey... it takes all kinds & there's always some asswipe in every group...

{thumbs up} Yup...Most vette owners i met been the biggest jerks ever...worst than 69 mach 1 owners;)
Hey... it takes all kinds & there's always some asswipe in every group...

It does...Hey my best freind is the guy who owned the 76 vett;)...guess i should of said.."some" .Just been the most i met at local shows here...Realy had some bad additudes...But could just be my area.. One guy was a out of towner..was a realy cool guy....some i met some think there shit dont stink..Plus i always try to pick on vetts and race them "most would blow my car away stock" but they wont even look at me on the road or even give me a wave...But hey...That doesnt stop me from waving and saying...comon..lets have some fun!! But i guess its kinda the same with some "not all " 69 and 70 mach 1 owners...Some just think if you dont got what they have..You are nothing..Isnt that life thou? hehe

i MADE the mistake of taking my convertible to the "Super Stang Fest" in Daytona. a friend of mine has a 95 convertible that is perfect in every way including the 550 hp:D his car is black, I was behind him.

We drive in ... this cat stops him says "hey park with us in THE BLACK MUSTANG CLUB." "he politely says "I'm with my friend back there in the blue car" " he glances at my car says "he has to park some where else". my friend

"well first his car is worth twice what yours is and based on that attitude I believe your not the kind of people i want to associate with"

BTW out of 150 cars 16 were classics. If your car wasnt a late model...you would not trophy and the people running it were azzhats too.

You know all kidding aside..When I'm looking at cars at a show I make it a habit to keep my hands in my pockets when peering into the window to take a look IF the owner isn't around to ask permission..First.. I've had ladies kids you name it rub up touch without asking my Camaro at shows..I don't fly off the handle BUT I do give a stern PLEASE DON'T TOUCH !! It's kinda mind boggling the disrespect lack of manners common courtesy some people have..I'm not saying you did that.. But I'm just saying

NO, IM PRETTY SURE HE WAS JUST A PRICK;)

You know how those "special" folks are. Bet if you'd have dug a little he would have bragged about his VMF membership! :p
lollerz

Most vette owners i met been the biggest jerks ever...worst than 69 mach 1 owners;) hehe....I only met a few dwn to earth vett owners.....
Easy fella! By the way, don't touch my '69 Mach with your dirty hands.:D
if I had a 69 Mach I .... I'd be an azzhat TOO!!!! :D

Most vette owners i met been the biggest jerks ever...worst than 69 mach 1 owners;) hehe....I only met a few dwn to earth vett owners.....
Easy fella! By the way, don't touch my '69 Mach with your dirty hands.:D
{breaks out the cheetos after changing the oil on his car}<~~~Hands floating to your car.... Im sorry if i sound a bit bitter....But i have a ran into alot of 69 and 70 owners who looked down on my car...Some realy dont like our years...Thats fine and all...everyone is aloud to enjoy or not ...what they want:)

Back