Met a 73 owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all can come over and touch my car all you want. Wrenches, sockets, migs,tigs,paint brushes whatever, I'll even supply the beer!
Last time I was in your area ...Buford T. Justice gave me a nice "contribution request" :s

You all can come over and touch my car all you want. Wrenches, sockets, migs,tigs,paint brushes whatever, I'll even supply the beer!
Last time I was in your area ...Buford T. Justice gave me a nice "contribution request" :s
Just drive "nice" til you get here. We'll change your tags and then we can have all the fun we want!

I have deep seeded bad feelings when it comes to Vette owners:mad:. Don't get me wrong, there are some quality, good guys that own Vettes, but the majority of them always seam to come off like jag-bags!!!!!:dodgy: I was driving home from a cruise down a 4 lane road, doing 5 over the limit like normal, and this guy is on my ass to the point that I cant see his headlights. We all know thats not hard to do in our cars with the 3 inches of view out the rear of our Mach 1's! :p . I'm in the right lane, he finally goes around me and runs next to me for about a mile, then passes me and goes in the right lane in front of me. And of course, slows down :mad::mad: what a DICK!!!! I have to tell you, his car was actually pretty bad ass. Aftermarket exhaust and tuned, Z06. Im guessing 500-600 H.P. I only have 150 miles on my rebuild, but even if I could drive my car hard he would have blown me away. So we come to a point in the road where it merges into one lane, he moves over to the left lane, slows down some more, and I go buy him and give him an earful of my exhaust. He didn't like that, blows buy me full throttle, then hits the hooks and turns right at the next road !!!!!!! What a giant D-BAG !!!!!!

All I can say is the majority of the 71-73 Mach 1 owners that were at this years Carlisle Nationals weren't exactly the friendliest people in town either with the exception of one guy from Connecticut.....I get a kick out of anyone with a nice car & a higher than mighty attitude who comes across like theirs is the best ......there are a lot of very nice cars available out there and all it takes to best theirs is to go get one lol.....and in the end, who cares

About 3 weeks ago at the Lebanon show I heard them call for security....I found out they were called because some kid dripped ice-cream on one of the show cars. The owner asked the kid to stay away from his car with the ice-cream & the mother got mad, took the cone & purposely started spreading the ice cream all over his car. Prior to the police officer arriving she said the could do whatever she wants....now get this....when the police officer arrives (same nationality) she wants him to arrest the car owner for assault because he tried stopping her, the cop lets her go and the owner of the car starts having chest pain and had to be taken to the hospital.

Just drive "nice" til you get here. We'll change your tags and then we can have all the fun we want!
HAA Mark.... you're trying to get me in trouble again...ole Buford T... is out there and I'm sure he remembers me...so get those extra plates ready. He actually said "I saw those TEXAS plates.... and I KNOW YOUR KIND" :cool::cool:

About 3 weeks ago at the Lebanon show I heard them call for security....I found out they were called because some kid dripped ice-cream on one of the show cars. The owner asked the kid to stay away from his car with the ice-cream & the mother got mad, took the cone & purposely started spreading the ice cream all over his car. Prior to the police officer arriving she said the could do whatever she wants....now get this....when the police officer arrives (same nationality) she wants him to arrest the car owner for assault because he tried stopping her, the cop lets her go and the owner of the car starts having chest pain and had to be taken to the hospital.
As I said..It's mind boggling the lack of respect..manners..common courtesy for other peoples stuff...I see this stuff all the time.. Kids are not taught manners when it comes to others..Thats a perfect example..Look at the Moms behavior..So it all starts at home..I always remember my mom telling us NOT TO TOUCH anything WITHOUT ASKING when we went to other peoples homes..I will never forget the one time I did...I was immediately pulled to the side & reprimanded..Never happened again..

His other car is a Corvette...
I resent That !!!! (Just kidding) But ONE of my other cars is a corvette :D

You know all kidding aside..When I'm looking at cars at a show I make it a habit to keep my hands in my pockets when peering into the window to take a look IF the owner isn't around to ask permission..First.. I've had ladies kids you name it rub up touch without asking my Camaro at shows..I don't fly off the handle BUT I do give a stern PLEASE DON'T TOUCH !! It's kinda mind boggling the disrespect lack of manners common courtesy some people have..I'm not saying you did that.. But I'm just saying

{thumbs up} Yup...Most vette owners i met been the biggest jerks ever...worst than 69 mach 1 owners;)
Hey... it takes all kinds & there's always some asswipe in every group...
If you own a vette, they are all super friendly from my experience

If you own a vette, they are all super friendly from my experience
Thats is not totaly true...Like i said before...my buddy owned a vett...But a few vett owners snuffed him..Even at car shows..I seen it...But they did look like the type of people with a cob up their hiney..hehe.....Cause he wasnt driving a 427 vett or better...His was just a plain old 76 shark body with a factory 350...cherry too...lol....Its just spoiled brats...I cant say they are all like that...cause my best freind owned a vett and never acted like that...lol....To some people "not all" If you dont got what they have...Your not worth there time...And if your car is better...They will look away and pretend they never seen it;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back