Might be buying a 72 coupe for parts.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Guy is asking $750 for this coupe. No motor but everything else is there. Long console. gauges. Not sure about tach?? FMX trans. Dont look too bad if i could get it for 500 or so. Not much info on it. Will have to try to go look at it next week. i have to work over the weekend ,so hopefully its still there. What do you guys think?? i will be parting it out so let me know if you need anything.

jr34er.png

33jjym9.png

mtniah.png

wipn2x.png

359d0cn.png

Guy is asking $750 for this coupe. No motor but everything else is there. Long console. gauges. Not sure about tach?? FMX trans. Dont look too bad if i could get it for 500 or so. Not much info on it. Will have to try to go look at it next week. i have to work over the weekend ,so hopefully its still there. What do you guys think?? i will be parting it out so let me know if you need anything.

jr34er.png

33jjym9.png

mtniah.png

wipn2x.png

359d0cn.png
Things I need

Headlight trim rings

Drivers side upper door hinge mounting plate

Front frame rails and shock towers

Passenger side wiper arm

Passenger side mirror

And a trunk full of free 100 dollar bills...LOL

He is suppose to send me more pics today. I will check the condition of doors and other items. I probably can't go to look at it personally till next week or weekend. The frame rails he said are perfect and so are strut towers.

i might be interested in console
I talked to the guy today and got more pics. but its rougher than it looks. He said he wouldnt go any lower than 675. Thats too much. But he does have a pretty nice looking long console that looked to be in good shape with the clock. He said he would take $100 plus shipping if your interested. if anyone else wants to get a hold of him to ask about parts his number is 412-969-7423 sorry didnt catch his name. He is located just south of pittsburgh PA.

Hey Turtle, can you check and see what he'd want for the taillights and honeycomb panel? (I'm sorry to admit that I have an ancient flipper-phone, and texting is a major PITA)

I also might be interested in the fenders if they're not too bad (I'll bet shipping would suck, though).

That's too bad it's too rough - I'd consider restomodding it for a daily driver.

jr34er.png

33jjym9.png

mtniah.png

wipn2x.png

359d0cn.png
Things I need

Headlight trim rings

Drivers side upper door hinge mounting plate

Front frame rails and shock towers

Passenger side wiper arm

Passenger side mirror

And a trunk full of free 100 dollar bills...LOL
I have the the headlight trim rings wiper arm and shock towers.parts car #5 022.jpg

Back