My 429 Personalized Stats Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to him after it had been brought up as a possibility on this forum. He said the idea had never occured to him it could be the last one. Sure would be cool if it was!

I spoke to him after it had been brought up as a possibility on this forum. He said the idea had never occured to him it could be the last one. Sure would be cool if it was!
It would be cool. Since mine was born in September 1970, I always wondered how many were built before mine. Of the 1371 429 Mach 1's built it just would be nice to know where the known existing cars fell in sequence. I also want to know how many were built in each of the months just to see which month had the most built and which month had the fewest built.

I am only really curious about the 429 Mach's and not everything with a 429. I think you should call Kevin Marti up and find out for all of us! I will wait here by my Ipad!

That would be too awesome if both he first 429 mach 1 and the last 429 mach 1 were each owned by members of this forum!

Back