My 72 is Finally Done

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely done. I love that dark blue paint. That is a really cool air cleaner housing with the dual snorkels.

Amazing car. Great color choice. One of the best looking coupes ive ever seen!

Looks good my friend Jason has a coupe similar to yours, almost the same color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliment. My vision was to put those 71-73 Mustang haters to shame. I can't stand a follower, that's why I decided to build the 72. I've had a 66, a 68, too many sn95s and foxbody's to count. I love my 72 coupe the most because they are just plain different.

Most folks just follow what they read or see that's "popular." But not us, not folks here on this site. I've gotten many ideas and inspiration by reading what others have done or are doing now. Challenges faced and what was done to clear the hurdle.

This project got to where it is because of like minded people on this site. Enthusiasts such as myself, and for that I am thankful and grateful

I can´t believe I haven´t replied to this yet. Anyway, here I am.

Great job!! That color and those wheels look great. Definitely one of the sharpest coupes I have ever seen.

And I love that LTD! I´m actually a little jealous about that one. :)

Thanks. You are absolutely right, it's never done. When I say it's done, it's driveable. I have about 15 miles on it now. Still chasing a few bugs here and there, but she's getting closer......

Great car and style and color choices. Are there some turbos connected to that interesting intake? Please share what is hidden below those beautiful aluminum shiny bits.

Back