My 72 is Finally Done

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great car and style and color choices. Are there some turbos connected to that interesting intake? Please share what is hidden below those beautiful aluminum shiny bits.
It's a Spectre Dual Air Intake I picked up from Summit Racing.

Very Nice, color is great too..... Question on your tire/rim size combo, how does it look from the side view?? I mean do the 20's in the rear make it higher in the back?

Wrapping up the last of the interior things that I wanted to do. I want a slightly modern look for the interior, but a stock look also. I wasn't going to spend alot of money to do it.

I wanted a custom look, but something that has a "tasteful" factory feel.... That's hard to do. I didn't want it to look like I got everything from Autozone.

My solution was to add just a hint of billet here, some LED lighting there, maybe an emblem or two, and wrap a few a few things in carbon fiber.

My wife and I made and wrapped a custom switch panel and shifter cover on the center console. We also wrapped the radio bezel and glove box door. She just finished the instrument cluster cover this afternoon. It's really subtle,and you can barely see carbon fiber unless you really you look at it.

We are doing the seats next. We redid them a few years ago with the standard covers. But to be honest they are boring. I just got some black suede in. We're going to bust the seats apart, and tear the centers out of the seats and replace with the suede. That should look pretty good....

I hope the judges give me a trophy next year, because I sure did try my best to make something that stands out from the crowd.....

IMG_20141207_125904.jpg

IMG_20141207_131106.jpg

IMG_20141207_124650.jpg

141206_002.jpg

NICE RIDE! I just finished my audio. Almost done

Audio done

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished my LED project last night. Did the tail lights and installed an LED Strip on the radiator core support.

Just wanted some cool mood lighting for those evening shows.

When everything is lit up, it looks pretty good. At least to my eyes.

IMG_20141222_165146.jpg

One minute quick video of the Mustang. Chased down a coolant leak. Letting it run to come up to temp....

Back