My First Car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maximd30

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang coupe
My names Max, ive wanted a mustang since i was old enough to know what a car was. I'm 16 and building my first car (a 71' mustang coupe) with a rebuild 302. I've built it from the ground up; "with the supervision of my dad" but every bit of body work, engine work and interior was done with my own hands. i look forward to talking,learning and associating with all of you on the site. The work is never done on my car but i should be putting pics up extremely soon. personally i think my car is BEAUTIFUL and i cant wait to hear your guises opinions. :)

my cars red and black (just a heads up)

::welcome:: Welcome! were in the same boat. I'm building my first car that happens to be a 72 mach 1!

Good to know theres someone else my age that doesnt want a slammed honda with a cherry bomb and wheels with tires that are too small.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: Welcome! were in the same boat. I'm building my first car that happens to be a 72 mach 1!

Good to know theres someone else my age that doesnt want a slammed honda with a cherry bomb and wheels with tires that are too small.

:p
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. your super lucky tho! i love my car but a mach 1 would have been awesome to start with!!

Welcome from Ohio!

I think it's cool that you are building your first car with your dad.

BTW, it's fun to smoke the tires on your muscle car when a civic with a fart pipe pulls up next to you. :D

Welcome from an old fart. I had a 72 Coupe 25 years ago and I have a 73 Mach 1 Q code now. I thought both were awesome cars. Anything you do with your own hands is a learning experience even if the result is not as planned.

I also owned a 76 Ghia with a 302 when I was 16 and a 95 GTS back in 1995. Your love affair with mustangs can be a long and enjoyable one.

But if you don't post up pictures . . . wll then we'll have to talk about you behind your back. :)

You young guys are cool for not building up a Honda. lol

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Drop a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from North East Ohio. Nice to see a younger guy take interest in an older stang. Hope you let your Dad drive your baby once in awhile, especially since he'll be helping you.

My first new car was a 71 Mach. I bought it on my return from the military. It was a demo with 5,000 miles on it. I still have it, it's got about 40,000 on it now.

Hope that you also are able to enjoy your stang for many years to come.

Post some pics when you can.

Welcome Max,

I'm Mike from California. The first new car I ever bought was a 73 Mach 1 with a 351C-4V and I loved that car. I just bought a 72 Mach 1 with a 351C-2V and am going to start very soon on restoring it with my son. I've never tried to restor a car before but it's going to be fun and I'm sure you will and probably already have found there are some very Mustang savey guys on this site. I too am new to the site but Welcome again.

Mike

::welcome:: from San Diego twice! My first car and is still in my garage is a 1971 Mustang Coupe with a 302. A great car in my opinion to have as a first. Very excited to see pictures of your car. I have had mine for 18 years now! I look forward to the day that I can restore a muscle car with my own son, enjoy it! This site has so much knowledge and information, I wish it was around when I first got my Mustang.

- Nik

Hi Max and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

You´re a lucky guy! My first car was a hand me down 1977 Mitsubishi Galant Sigma from my grampa. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back