Need help identifying this please

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grandmas73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Red conv 302
1961 Studebaker Hawk
I am having difficulty finding this part number online. I currently have these two pictures but can post more if helpful. @midlife I’m hopefully that your knowledge goes beyond our cars😁
My father worked at the local Ford dealership in the late 60’s and I have a bunch of NOS that I’m trying to identify.
Thanks in advance for everyone’s input.
Bryan 7967B734-67DA-46D2-B660-0747A38A013E.jpegE834DF1D-B12A-44D2-AA9F-C754BC5F1004.jpeg

Hey Bryan,
Identifying wiring/electrical issues and components can cause grey hair and wrinkles; thankfully, we have an ace in the hole, midlife.
The C7OA-13B302-B is P/N C7OZ-13341-C. The original application, as midlife posted, is for the '67 Fairlane. It was replaced by C7ZZ-13341-F (C7ZF-13B302-D, F), a switch for the '67 Mustang non-tilt wheel. With those two very popular applications, that is a nice turn-signal switch to possess. OE switches are valuable since the repo switches are like most repo parts, hit or miss!

The resources Hemikiller listed can be very helpful in helping you identify the dizzying number of parts used to screw these beasts together. These numbers can be intimidating and confusing if you have not dealt with them on regular basis.
If you were closer, I would sure like to help "Dig" through those parts since identifying NOS parts is like being on a treasure hunt! :)

Last edited:
Hey Bryan,
Identifying wiring/electrical issues and components can cause grey hair and wrinkles; thankfully, we have an ace in the hole, midlife.
The C7OA-13B302-B is P/N C7OZ-13341-C. The original application, as midlife posted, is for the '67 Fairlane. It was replaced by C7ZZ-13341-F (C7ZF-13B302-D, F), a switch for the '67 Mustang non-tilt wheel. With those two very popular applications, that is a nice turn-signal switch to possess. OE switches are valuable since the repo switches are like most repo parts, hit or miss!

The resources Hemikiller listed can be very helpful in helping you identify the dizzying number of parts used to screw these beasts together. These numbers can be intimidating and confusing if you have not dealt with them on regular bases.
If you were closer, I would sure like to help "Dig" through those parts since identifying NOS parts is like being on a treasure hunt! :)
Treasure hunt for sure, that’s the tip of the iceberg. After work at Ford he opened his own marine inboard repair yard so I have at least 4 milk crates of vintage Standard & Blue Streak ignition parts +++. Trying to get this cache of NOS gold out in the world Is daunting for sure, I’d rather not curate a eBay page but would rather sell the lot off to a well known vendor of such things. I even have a dealer rebuilt 67 top loader. 😮‍💨
The current project is cataloging and photographing everything.
Oh, so any thoughts on vendors to solicit would be appreciated 👍 I’m on Long Island in New York if that matters.
Thanks again.

Back