New FlatLander from Saskatchewan

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
[url=https://ibb.co/7Nz6Yrq][img]https://i.ibb.co/h1Mt72S/IMG-1834.jpg[/img][/url]
Well finally getting around to doing this, traded my 57 Bird for the Stang account the build date was on my past wife's birthday, when she passed my 3 girls and I all got tattoos of a Dragon fly, so after taking her for a test drive, complete inspection of her on the hoist and then trailered it 500 miles home in January came out to the garage on my youngest's girls birthday and in front of the Stang on the garage floor was a complete dragon fly, like wtf!  Brought my new wife of 7 years out and showed her and she couldn't believe it and now the Dragon fly is in a sealed box in the mustang.  I guess you could call it a real matching numbers car and a keeper.  Anyway, 72,000 original miles, M code version, it has upgraded rims and tires (have original dog dish style and rims), 4 speed, AC, spoilers were added through the years as the pics that were provided indicate no stripes but just the front spoiler, tilt steering was added, new dash and door panels, came with Marti report.  Car sat for 15 years in a heated shop account his wife didn't like it.  I have changed the valve seals, new oil pump and shaft, changed the hoses, new shocks, up graded to electronic ignition, put sound proofing in from the back seat to rear of the trunk.  Some work I did but the mechanical portion I took her to a pro.  I need to change the AC as it blew on the way home.  There is signs of some body work being done on the rear quarters but other than that original paint and not that bad.   There is a AM/FM radio but not working so I will add proper door speakers and grills this coming winter, the front spoiler looks it could be changed as it has a little sag in the middle and I have one amber fog light that the socket needs to be replaced or repaired but looks like they are a rare item.  I have all the original items that were changed out as well.  With all this I am looking forward to this site as things do wear out.  I did have a 69 Mach 1 with a 428 when I was 19.  So I hope I did this right and am the correct form.  JP

Welcome from Central New York.

That's a beautiful car, great color.

Love the dragonfly story. We've had them follow us around all day on the boat the summer after a good friend passed.

You never know.

Back