New guy in Phoenix

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooce

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi All,

I've been a Mustang guy since I moved to the US in 2007, but have recently graduated to the 71-73 models and treated myself to the most awful 72 Convertible I could find. Expect to see a lot of me in the "Parts Wanted" section.

Cheers,

Brooce.

Welcome from SoCal. My 73 is in western Az, and I’m sure some of the Phoenix folks will speak up. Asking for help is recommended. And, we need to see pics of your baby.

Hi All,

I've been a Mustang guy since I moved to the US in 2007, but have recently graduated to the 71-73 models and treated myself to the most awful 72 Convertible I could find. Expect to see a lot of me in the "Parts Wanted" section.

Cheers,

Brooce.
Do not be discouraged. This is what my 72 looked like when I bought it from my sister. Keep on plugging away. Mine is almost done, hopefully by this Spring.

Attachments

• Engine when I got it.JPG
    Engine when I got it.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • Mustang Tail .jpg
    Mustang Tail .jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 1
Another BIG welcome from Texas. You are in the right place for help with that 72 vert project. The wisdom and willingness to help from the great members on this site is unmatched in any other Mustang forum. Bar none!
Us red headed step children of the classic Mustang world 🌎 need to stick together 😜

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I will post some more pics of this mess here shortly, I've been busy pulling it apart and questioning whether on not to proceed... Rust in the cowl, door jamb, quarters, trunk pan, floor, inner rockers, transition pan, tail light panel and so on... It's just a base model with little in the way of extras and relatively cheap so I'm really on the fence about putting in the work on this one!

Attachments

• IMG_2426.JPG
    IMG_2426.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    963.4 KB · Views: 1
Back