New Mach1 Member

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't mention the spoiler...

....neither will I, but I will offer the vaguest of hints..... :whistling:

966UBJ7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha very subtle tip :angel:. Don't worry Mate you wouldn't be the only one here that has brought a car with backwards wing. The big tip is flip it before it explodes at speed ;)

I always suspected something was not quite right about the spoiler..I guess you learn something new every day!!! I guess that's how they do it in Iowa!!lol!!!

All sorted guys I hope!! I guess I will learn a lot about these cars from you guys..I'm no expert so will take constructive advise and Critisms in my stride.. Ask me about australian coupes and thats my area. I've taken a photo, I'm sure it's now stands corrected.

Another photo!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All sorted guys I hope!! I guess I will learn a lot about these cars from you guys..I'm no expert so will take constructive advise and Critisms in my stride.. Ask me about australian coupes and thats my area. I've taken a photo, I'm sure it's now stands corrected.

Another photo!

Lookin' good now! ::thumb::

Although I have heard you can get an extra 5mph faster in reverse gear with the spoiler on backwards.... :dodgy:

Someone clearly loved that car from day 1!

I am sure you are going to love it just as much, if not more.

Congrats on a great find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back