New member from denmark

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

Iv'e been looking through this forum many times, and took the jump today and made a register ::new::

I'm looking forward to browse through your pictures, and even maybe post some of my own... ::chili::

When I bought the car 11 years ago I took it apart, and completely restored it.

Enough said, Iv'e been using the car as much as possible, and the next winter I'm planning to restore it once more, with new color and modifications :D

- Vi ses på pubben!

Welcome to the site from Atlanta GA!

Glad you decided to join. Post up your location on the members map under Fun Stuff at the top if the Web page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Hi there.

Iv'e been looking through this forum many times, and took the jump today and made a register ::new::

I'm looking forward to browse through your pictures, and even maybe post some of my own... ::chili::

When I bought the car 11 years ago I took it apart, and completely restored it.

Enough said, Iv'e been using the car as much as possible, and the next winter I'm planning to restore it once more, with new color and modifications :D

- Vi ses på pubben!

Greetings and welcome from Oregon, USA. That reminds me - I need to post my pics.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Post some pics too. ;)

::welcome:: from Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back