New member from Michigan

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from W. TN. Nice car and stay in touch with the forum sharing and learning with the rest of us. This is a great bunch of folks here who love the 71-73 and respect each others input and ideas.

Hi Jeff:

You have one of the rarest and in my opinion one of the most coveted of all Mustangs, the 1972 R Code Mach 1. Congrats. She looks gorgeous. I am sure you love the feel of it and the sound of the solid lifters!

Did you pick the car up from a guy in east FL, the Jupiter area? Just happened that I drove and inspected a red 72 R Code a few years ago in that area. I eventually found a grabber glue 72 R Code.

In any case, a warm welcome to another 72 R Code. This is a great place to share your story. From the Tampa Bay area of FL
Ponypastor, I know our car came from Florida but I do not know which part. The previous owners wife did not like the car so he traded it to a dealer in Michigan for a Porsche. I purchased the car in 2009 from that dealer. Our car is not totally original, it has functional ram air, air conditioning and updated radio with a cd player in the trunck and a 71 gas cap but we love it the way it is.

Welcome aboard neighbor.. I live just outside of Canton.

Are you planning on attending Crusin Hines?

Welcome aboard neighbor.. I live just outside of Canton.

Are you planning on attending Crusin Hines?
I will be cruising hines if I can get the day off work>

I just started a thread in the cruise/event section for the Hines cruise. Would be cool if the local 71-73ers could meet up there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Virginia! Almost the twin to Dad's R Code his has the blacked out hood.

Hi Jeff:

You have one of the rarest and in my opinion one of the most coveted of all Mustangs, the 1972 R Code Mach 1. Congrats. She looks gorgeous. I am sure you love the feel of it and the sound of the solid lifters!

Did you pick the car up from a guy in east FL, the Jupiter area? Just happened that I drove and inspected a red 72 R Code a few years ago in that area. I eventually found a grabber glue 72 R Code.

In any case, a warm welcome to another 72 R Code. This is a great place to share your story. From the Tampa Bay area of FL
Ponypastor, I know our car came from Florida but I do not know which part. The previous owners wife did not like the car so he traded it to a dealer in Michigan for a Porsche. I purchased the car in 2009 from that dealer. Our car is not totally original, it has functional ram air, air conditioning and updated radio with a cd player in the trunck and a 71 gas cap but we love it the way it is.
Nice car sir..Welcome from Wa state...I love them red heads...Do you got a marti report on it? It would tell ya what dealer it come from in Florida.

Hi Jeff:

Nice car sir..Welcome from Wa state...I love them red heads...Do you got a marti report on it? It would tell ya what dealer it come from in Florida.
hyena 29, the previous owner had the car in Florida, according to my Marti report the car was originally sent to Rudy Valentino Ford in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania in May of 1972

Hi Jeff and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice car with the side stripes and solid red hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back