New member from Michigan

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jeff (again): Thanks for the response to my original thoughts about your R Code and its relationship to FL.

2009 was the year I drove to the east coast of Florida (Jupiter area) to inspect a red 1972 R Code. I met the owner and his wife and drove the car. At the time, the car had a couple of mechanical issues that appeared while I was test driving the car--it always pays to test drive. So, I passed on the car. But the owner assured me later on via e-mail that the he had had the issues repaired professionally.

Very nice R Code. And, as you know already, the AC must have been a dealer (2009 dealer) add-on as R Codes did not come with AC from the factory.

Hope you and the wife enjoy the car very much! All the best from FL.

I want to thank everyone for all the nice comments about our car and I wish I had the time to look at all the Mustangs on the sight and do the same. I have seen a lot of very very nice cars on the sight and would like to say they are all great looking cars, So to all I say your cars look great!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back