New owner in Utah

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from West TN. You have joined the most informed and family friendly site for the 71-73 mustangs. We have very knowledgeable folks in a lot of areas here to help with questions and welcome anything you can contribute to site as well. That is a great looking low mileage car. On a separate note are you close to Ogden? My car was originally ordered and sold through Ogden Ford at 3330 Wall Ave in Ogden. The dealership was sold to Westfield Ford many years ago, but I think the building is still there as a tire shop. Someday I would love to find some old Ogden Ford memorabilia. Tried a Craigslist ad with no luck. If you are near that area PM me. I would really appreciate some local contacts to help me find something from the old dealership.

I'm about an hour south of Ogden, but my parents live 15 minutes from there (I have 2 brothers even closer to Ogden). I'll keep an eye out and ask them to do the same. What kind of stuff are you looking for?

Anything from Ogden Ford. I was told there was a junkyard in the area with a lot of old fords in it. It would be REALLY cool to find one of the dealer emblems they attach to the decklid when they sold a car. If they have any luck finding any Ogden Ford memorabilia I would greatly appreciate it. That would be really cool to display with the car.

Latest posts

Back