New Shop is 99.9% done

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the long journey from 2019 when we moved to the new house with a detached 700 sq ft garage to finally have a garage to store all of my equipment, cars, and parts is finally realized. The cliff notes version is back in late 2020 I signed a contract to have the garage built. The contractor did dirt work and poured the slab and then stopped showing up. I had fronted a fair amount of money but by far not a majority of the build. In July 2021 I heard from the concrete contractor who had not been paid and from there it was a landslide of discovery regarding this low life. I was contacted by a family in the area who new of 4 other families who were scammed for significant thousands of dollar. One family had their entire first floor gutted and could not live in their home and had to rent a home an hour from town. Needless to say he will get his justice at the pearly gates. I have a judgment against him, but collecting is a different story. If anyone has any suggestions on that front I would be interested.

Now onto the better news..... I decided to general it myself and found a reputable framer who also roofed the structure for me. My 80+ father and I with other family members worked on the siding. Electrician I have had work on other projects ran a 200 amp panel and wired the building with tons of outlets for welding, compressor and everyday needs. In total the new shop is 2200 square feet which is bigger than the old shop in west TN and I do not think I will have any difficulty filling it up. Glad I can just stop paying for storage fees and have the room to get started again on car projects.
Beautiful Shop, You are so Blessed, It is so Nice

I would obtain legal counsel and go after this gentleman, you may be able to put a legal binding on his funds, jobs, etc., I had to do something very similar and with God's Help I was able to recover funds due me

Latest posts

Back