New to The Club!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecman

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Hello All!! I purchased a 1971 Mach 1 and I am happy I went with this body style instead of 67-70 Stang. My old man is a fan of that style and owned a few of them. You know how sons are.. We want to be different from are fathers but ending up being the same :p

Well Im a 32 year old HVAC tradesman.( I have been doing it since I was 18) I am not a stranger on working on cars. I work on my 1995 Cadillac STS all the time and love rolling up my sleeves getting my hands dirty.

I foundly remember working with my dad on his 1968 mustang. Of course I was holding the flashlight for my dad wrong most of the time lol.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Kudo's to your dad for getting you interested in owning and working on Mustangs. I learned a lot from my dad regarding mechanics, plumbing, electrical....

Lets see some pictures!

::welcome:: to the club from northern Nevada! Great story about working on the 'Stang with your old man. We love pictures here and would sure like to take a look at what you're talking about. Glad you found us!

Doc

::welcome:: From San Diego. What part of Connecticut are you from. I grew up in Southbury.
I live in Waterbury, a stones throw away lol.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I dont have any pics of the car in the day and it is currently at a buddys shop getting inspected and repaired. The car sat for two years and needs the braking system repaired, electrical issues + tune up. I have pics of the car when I first brought her home tho. BTW I have put up the Marti report in the section it belongs.

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back