New Toy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new Mustang. I see it has the V6 Premium Pony Package. I think the grill and wheels on the pony package make the car. My wife and I are talking about getting a new convertible this spring. We have been "Talking" about V6 verses V8. One of the girls at my wife's work got a new V6 Premium Coupe. My wife went for a ride in Ann's new stang and she really like it. Well what can I say the wife is set on the V6. So with that said I went and drove a V6 coupe and I was very impressed. I haven't told her that I drove one but I think I could live with the V6. I cant believe i'm loosing this one. I thought I was giving in when I agreed to a 5.0 with a auto trans.::-/ Good luck with the new ride. Mike
Yes, the pony package has a nice look. This one happens to have the side stripe delete, which is fine by me as you can tell by my 72 Mach 1. I am still trying to learn all the features, especially the Sync feature. The V6 is quite impressive with the 6 speed manual. I am sure it does fine with the automatic as well.
I've had my 2010 for almost 2 years and just this week figured out the sync feature, its nice to be able to call people from the car. Those new V6's are quick, but still not quite as quick as the old GT's (05-10). Me and some buddies did some testing at the track a few months ago ;)

Congrats on the new Mustang. I see it has the V6 Premium Pony Package. I think the grill and wheels on the pony package make the car. My wife and I are talking about getting a new convertible this spring. We have been "Talking" about V6 verses V8. One of the girls at my wife's work got a new V6 Premium Coupe. My wife went for a ride in Ann's new stang and she really like it. Well what can I say the wife is set on the V6. So with that said I went and drove a V6 coupe and I was very impressed. I haven't told her that I drove one but I think I could live with the V6. I cant believe i'm loosing this one. I thought I was giving in when I agreed to a 5.0 with a auto trans.::-/ Good luck with the new ride. Mike
Yes, the pony package has a nice look. This one happens to have the side stripe delete, which is fine by me as you can tell by my 72 Mach 1. I am still trying to learn all the features, especially the Sync feature. The V6 is quite impressive with the 6 speed manual. I am sure it does fine with the automatic as well.
I kinda thought the 6 speed auto seemed to shift allot but I only drove it for 20-25 minutes and part of that was on the freeway. The Wife and I are pretty sure were going to get white with black top. Will know in the next month or so. I would like to get one by her birthday in April.

I've had my 2010 for almost 2 years and just this week figured out the sync feature, its nice to be able to call people from the car. Those new V6's are quick, but still not quite as quick as the old GT's (05-10). Me and some buddies did some testing at the track a few months ago ;)
Good that means It wont beat my GT. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sync does not recognize southern talk and if you get upset and cuss at it they will disconnect you:mad: Ask me how I know:dodgy:

Very cool! I like it. Is the new grabber blue the same color/shade as the old grabber blue? I've always wondered that.

And a vert to boot! Very nice... I'd be interested in getting some mileage numbers from you once you get it broke in!
David, try looking at this link for some real world mpg data. fuelly.com

Very cool! I like it. Is the new grabber blue the same color/shade as the old grabber blue? I've always wondered that.

And a vert to boot! Very nice... I'd be interested in getting some mileage numbers from you once you get it broke in!
David, try looking at this link for some real world mpg data. fuelly.com
The colors are actually pretty close. It seems like the new one is just a bit brighter. Compare for yourself.

DSC03652.JPG

The colors are actually pretty close. It seems like the new one is just a bit brighter. Compare for yourself.
Need to put some argent along the bottom of the new one

I agree, i am thinking the black along the bottom may become argent someday.

Back