New vision for my mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Cleveland

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 FastBack

Hello 7173 mustang members..

My name is Mr.Cleveland I find myself with a new vision for my 1971 mach 1. I am hoping to obtian real answers from private personnal , shops and or builders.

NEW VISION : I am really leaning to mini tub the rear of my mustang

i would like to know who,what,were can i find a tub kit for a 71 mustang

that will allow me to keep my back seat.

MEMBERS : If you know something please inform me of it. If you have done it before or have a tubbed out mach 1 please add photo

and some information. This tub out idea is on the top of my todo list for this NEW year..

THANKS MEMBERS HOPE TO GET INPUT FROM YOU GUYS AND GALS

...................................7173MUSTANGS.COM.............................

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnfastbk nice mach 1 photo thanks for sharing it with the members of this website and I. Who did the work ?? Does it still have the back seat. ????

Mr. Cleveland,

Are you a close, personal friend of Chip Foose?? Did you do that rendering yourself? It is awesome...

That photo was found after looking online for a very long time.

Honestly thats a model toy car that i came across.

someone posted it from a show they were at? Cant rember off hand I will look for it in a bit.
Ride looks nice and mean !!! me am looking to give my mach1 a little lower look ...

Last edited by a moderator:

My name is Mr.Cleveland I find myself with a new vision for my 1971 mach 1. I am hoping to obtian real answers from private personnal , shops and or builders.

MEMBERS : If you know something please inform me of it. If you have done it before or have a tubbed out mach 1 please add photo

and some information. This tub out idea is on the top of my todo list for this NEW year..

...................................7173MUSTANGS.COM.............................
depending on how wide you wanna go, you might not really need a fully mini tube. you might just need to modify the front fender well.

i'll find out this weekend.

depending on how wide you wanna go, you might not really need a fully mini tube. you might just need to modify the front fender well.

i'll find out this weekend.
Thanks that will be perfect information . The way the mach 1 looks in my posted image that's the exact stance i want for mine..

Latest posts

Back