NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Jaguars! (vying with Pittsburgh for 1st selection in the 2014 draft!)

Steelers got 2 in a row!!!!!! Our rookie running back didnt do a bad job against a pretty tough D-line of Baltimore. Bell had 93 yards rushing. Its looking better......just as long as we finish better than the Browns! LOL

Broncos handed their first loss. Oh man, that game was full of emotion and drama. Niners are finally unleashing Kap to use his legs. Jim Harbaugh had to haul a Titans player off of Joe Staley. Alex Boone headbutts Kap (playfully, but without his helmet to Kap's protected cranium...trust me, the look on Kap's face was priceless). A really crazy Sunday of football.

Oh yeah, and the freakin' Chiefs are now the only undefeated team left. Nuts! :p

Rich

Broncos handed their first loss. Oh man, that game was full of emotion and drama. Niners are finally unleashing Kap to use his legs. Jim Harbaugh had to haul a Titans player off of Joe Staley. Alex Boone headbutts Kap (playfully, but without his helmet to Kap's protected cranium...trust me, the look on Kap's face was priceless). A really crazy Sunday of football.

Oh yeah, and the freakin' Chiefs are now the only undefeated team left. Nuts! :p

Rich
Ya..big time drama....And i never ever thought Chefs would be so awesome this year....Been a long time coming for them..I'm glad to see Andy as there coach now...I always thought he was better coach than he showed in philly..think there general manager held him back some..lol

going to be battle of the loser's tonight on monday night football..should be a good game thou...poor New york giants have not won a game all year..did chefs steal there mojo? hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching some early games...watching dolphins tear up the pats..pats having big issues this year...Going to miss most of the late games..i got band pratice this afternoon :( good thing my seahawks playing monday night ;)

Broncos finally coming back at the Redskins. Chiefs 8-0 now? Gotta get my meds adjusted or something. :p
lol...I know....Never expected that this year.
Chiefs now 9-0 leading the American Conference, my Seahawks 8-1 leading the National Conference. I almost gave up on the Seahawks when they were 21 points down at half time today...then they came back and won, amazing!

Broncos finally coming back at the Redskins. Chiefs 8-0 now? Gotta get my meds adjusted or something. :p
lol...I know....Never expected that this year.
Chiefs now 9-0 leading the American Conference, my Seahawks 8-1 leading the National Conference. I almost gave up on the Seahawks when they were 21 points down at half time today...then they came back and won, amazing!
Ya..Im kinda glad i was at pratice sunday and only caught parts of the game...Last few games the seahawks have had my pulling my hair out..lol...Too close and i hope the offense gets its crap together before we go back to san fran..lol

the Chiefs are kicking arse..I hope they keep it up too.

It's neck and neck with the two Florida Teams, with the third right behind: Jaguars, Bucs, and Da Fish sinking fast with personnel issues. Who's gonna win this year?

I'll be flying down to the SF Bay Area this Friday to join my sister and her husband for the Niners vs Panthers game. Two teams that are very much on fire. Should be tons of fun. Hoping we pull off the win, GO NINERS! :D

(And the Chiefs are 9-0...holy crap!) :cool:

Rich

"Power rankings" have the following order (not based upon number of wins alone)

1- Chiefs

2- Colts

3- Broncos

4- Seahawks

5- 49ers

Probably will finish the season pretty darn close to those rankings with those 5 exchanging positions a few times.

Did anyone else watch the Steelers/Ravens game? The Steelers coach Tomlin was in the restricted white zone and even put his foot on the field with the obvious intent of disrupting the runner. The referee who had to "dodge" Tomlin should also be held accountable for not calling sideline interference.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Mike-Tomlin-Interferes-With-Potential-Touchdown/c3f47606-c8d3-4dfd-9f0a-26a55a610d20

http://nesn.com/2013/11/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-nearly-collides-with-ravens-jacoby-jones-during-73-yard-kickoff-return-gif/

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it. Sounds like a stiff penalty is coming.

Broncos face KC again tomorrow. Should be another good game.
The line referee should also face action for either being inept or biased.

Saints verses Seahawks tomorrow also, interesting to see if the Seahawks winning streak keeps up.

Latest posts

Back