NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed the pro bowl this year...they actually got to do some pass rushing
Same here! Alex Smith had an awesome last minute comeback, Jamaal Charles took a hard hit from his own teammate, and Josh Gordon got flipped by his own teammate! Really happy that Team Rice won this one. Still the greatest WR of all time! :D

Rich

What happened to nfc vs afc?? I think team rice and team sanders is kinda dumb. Atleast there was some D this year. I think the over/under on this game was around 90pts! I think the probowl should have something riding on it like allstar game for baseball. Maybe winner gets to pick first in draft??? Or something?? I did watch it like I always do LOL!!

What happened to nfc vs afc?? I think team rice and team sanders is kinda dumb. Atleast there was some D this year. I think the over/under on this game was around 90pts! I think the probowl should have something riding on it like allstar game for baseball. Maybe winner gets to pick first in draft??? Or something?? I did watch it like I always do LOL!!
Ya...i was wondering too..wtf...plus they need to move the pro bowl and give superbowl players a shot at playing..How can you have a "pro bowl" with the best players of the year in the superbowl?..lol...needs to be some kinda troophy or something to bring it back..i use to love the pro bowl and watching some players show off..lol..try to pull trick plays you never would hardly see in a regular game.

The players got to take home a lot of cash, got a vacation in Hawaii, got to play one more game, and nobody is supposed to get hurt. Not a bad deal, and I get to watch one more football game...:D

I remember growing up, during the week leading up to the pro-bowl they would have the skills challenges. I remember Warren Moon and john Elway throwing the ball at tires on moving targets 40+yards down the field and nailing them! I liked watching the flag football games of the older retired guys from back in the day too.

I remember growing up, during the week leading up to the pro-bowl they would have the skills challenges. I remember Warren Moon and john Elway throwing the ball at tires on moving targets 40+yards down the field and nailing them! I liked watching the flag football games of the older retired guys from back in the day too.
Ya i use to love the quarter back compitions...I remember brett Farve throwing a ball the farthest of any qb on the field..over 80 yard toss..then accuracy...see guys vinny testaverde out there tearing it up..John elway would kick some butt on that too...Even remmeber watching old Bernie Kosar out there doing some good throws.

I was lucky enough to go to the Pro Bowl in '95 I think it was when I was teaching in Hawaii. Had a great time and drank a gallon of beer. :cool:
I was a GI stationed in Hawaii in 95, My wife took my two sons to the Pro Bowl, my youngest son got Jerry Rice to sign a foot ball for him. He's been a die hard 49'ers fan ever since. I was on duty so didn't get to attend :(

I was lucky enough to go to the Pro Bowl in '95 I think it was when I was teaching in Hawaii. Had a great time and drank a gallon of beer. :cool:
I was a GI stationed in Hawaii in 95, My wife took my two sons to the Pro Bowl, my youngest son got Jerry Rice to sign a foot ball for him. He's been a die hard 49'ers fan ever since. I was on duty so didn't get to attend :(
Wow! I might have been sitting next to them!

I'm not the only one predicting the Seahawks will win!

A Utah ape that has correctly picked the Super Bowl winner for six straight years predicted Thursday that the Seattle Seahawks will be the next NFL champion.

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/01/30/ape-predicts-seahawks-will-win-super-bowl/

Then add this to it:

Prediction Machine’s Predictalator ran a simulation of Sunday’s Super Bowl 50,000 times, and found that the most likely score has the Seahawks beating the Broncos, 24-21.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/01/27/computer-simulation-predicts-seahawks-over-broncos-24-21/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup great game....Seahawks beat the hell out of the number 1 offense..I seen alot predicting hawks lose this week...Seahawks with there low budget team kick some arse tonight..They made a few records too..Including the fastest points ever made in a supberbowl..12 secs..lol

Seahawks definitely dominated the Broncos. Yep, they score first in the game, next possession score again. Score on the kickoff in the 2nd half. Broncos couldn't put anything together. Feel like I got ran over by a train... :p

Good game, 'Hawks!

We were all expecting a grinder. What we got was an ass whoopin'. Holy crap, never expected a blow out like that. Much respect and props to the Seahawks aka SB Champions. ;)

More than ever, I'm looking forward to next season for my Niners. Hoping to save up enough to go to games here at CLink and the new Levi's Stadium to join my family there to cheer on the Niners. Very exciting times for the NFC West as I expect the Rams and Cardinals to be very much in the mix for a playoff run as well.

Other than that, the Seahawks finally earned a Lombardi trophy. Again, congrats, awesome job, and see you guys next season. :cool:

All the best,

Rich

Back