No fuel to carburetor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!! Yeah i posted it on 2 different Facebook pages. I tried to upload the video as a reply here but it wouldn't let me. If i can figure out how to upload it I definitely will
Upload it to Youtube and post the link here.

Well, let's just say I dont agree

#1, plugs are most likely fouled due to the unmetered fuel being dumped in carb, bet 8f he pulls a plug or 2 there soaked, 

#2, fix the delivery issue 1st, then we can get into the possibility of a timing issue.

#3 , your never going to fix both issues at the same time
If you had seen the video, you would have a different perspective.  It's popping back through the carb, which is indicative of timing being off. All the fuel in the world won't fix that.

It's on the 7173mustangs.com FB page - search Zak Nyberg
Popping thru  the carb could  be bent valves, fouled plugs, crossed wires, cracked cap, ect
Yes, but none of those would prevent the engine from starting. The first thing you do when its popping back is make sure your timing is correct.

Thank you!! Yeah i posted it on 2 different Facebook pages. I tried to upload the video as a reply here but it wouldn't let me. If i can figure out how to upload it I definitely will
Upload it to Youtube and post the link here.

Well, let's just say I dont agree

#1, plugs are most likely fouled due to the unmetered fuel being dumped in carb, bet 8f he pulls a plug or 2 there soaked, 

#2, fix the delivery issue 1st, then we can get into the possibility of a timing issue.

#3 , your never going to fix both issues at the same time
If you had seen the video, you would have a different perspective.  It's popping back through the carb, which is indicative of timing being off. All the fuel in the world won't fix that.

It's on the 7173mustangs.com FB page - search Zak Nyberg
Here's the video! 

Back