Not a Mustang, cool to me.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
I've owned the car below since 1982. It is the one I've always kept because I wanted one in high school but couldn't afford the brochure let alone the car. It is 1 of 168 Boss 302 powered Cougar Eliminators built in 1969.

Eliminator 9f576329.jpg

I have a friend who has a 1970 (body only) that he has been trying to sell to me for a couple of years.

I have had some serious thoughts about it but it needs everything.

BT

I have a friend who has a 1970 (body only) that he has been trying to sell to me for a couple of years.

I have had some serious thoughts about it but it needs everything.

BT
How much of the car is intact? What engine? Is it an Eliminator?

Yes, it is an Eliminator - - it is basically the shell. It will need engine, transmission, rear end and interior.

If you are interested, PM me and I will send you his name and number.

BT

Yes, it is an Eliminator - - it is basically the shell. It will need engine, transmission, rear end and interior.

If you are interested, PM me and I will send you his name and number.

BT
When you said it needs everything you meant EVERYTHING! Sorry to hear someone parted an Eliminator out. Too much for me at this time. He might try the cougar club of america (CCOA) site if he wants to sell it.

Chuck

Yes, he keeps saying that he wants to restore it.

At one time, he actually had two of them. This guy is in the "buying and selling" business and has owned several bosses, Cobra jets and Super Cobra Jets. He is now down to just the Eliminator.

I know he will sell it but I don't think he is actively looking for buyers.

BT

I've owned the car below since 1982. It is the one I've always kept because I wanted one in high school but couldn't afford the brochure let alone the car. It is 1 of 168 Boss 302 powered Cougar Eliminators built in 1969.
stunning... i love the cougars , more so the eliminators !!!!!!!!

Does it have the growling horn?

Similar to the mustang "winnie" horn.

Man that is one sweet lookin Cougar!!! If I couldnt find a good stang a 67-69 Cougar would have been 2nd choice!!! ::thumb::

Last edited by a moderator:
Back