Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the senior service advisor for a Honda dealership in Las Vegas. I've been with Honda for over 15 years. I've also managed a Honda service department in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a CARQUEST Auto Parts store in Ft Collins, Colorado. I worked as a parts counter man for a Chevrolet dealer for several years as well. I started as a lot porter in high school at a Lincoln-Mercury dealership back in the 1970's. Looking forward to retirement in the next few years, (I hope).

Got bored so I went back to building things that go boom!

18 days from being retired!

Telecommunications Tech for the University of Florida 17years

Private phone companies and several stints with Lockheed / Martin building things that go boom and satellites

AC tech in the 70's till I got sick

Member of the big zipper club with 35 minutes of dead time

Have parts made from carbon carbon , Titanium, stainless steel, Platinum, Nickel, tungsten and different plastics thru out my experimental body.

18 days from being retired!

Telecommunications Tech for the University of Florida 17years

Private phone companies and several stints with Lockheed / Martin building things that go boom and satellites

AC tech in the 70's till I got sick

Member of the big zipper club with 35 minutes of dead time

Have parts made from carbon carbon , Titanium, stainless steel, Platinum, Nickel, tungsten and different plastics thru out my experimental body.

Last edited by a moderator:
For 16 years now I work for the "Big Red", travelling all Europe most of the time. Spend my time on locations and my off time with family and of course my pony :)

I am a maintenance supervisor for a school district. I had 31 buildings when I started working there 10 years ago. We have had to demo a few of them the last couple of years. All of them but one are over 50 years old so I am always dealing with Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC issues. So working on a 40 year old mustang is relaxing.

John J

Hi all, 30 years in industrial maintenance management and plant safety manager for the last 6 yrs. I hate stupid people. :D

Active duty Army for the last 13+ years. Currently an Instructor stationed at Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA.

So this is as close to rocket science as I've seen yet hahahaha:D
Who plays with tiny rockets? I played with C4/D5 SLBM's!

Retied Navy Missile Technician 20yrs, Currently Ordnance mechanic and Autozone Parts manager 8 yrs on the side. Full time Ford Fanatic.

Retired from 28 Years in the Air Force..25 of those flying in the back of the "Four fans of Freedom" (C-130s) as a Loadmaster. Now doing it part time with a civilian company....

Old Planes and Old Cars-just can't beat 'em
Gotta love them herky birds, but prefer a couple of J79's in full afterburner anyday!

I am an Air Force cop and I plan on a long term career in the military or even go to the the civilian side of law enforcement.
What's your 1st General Order?..lol

I have been Security Forces for 20 years. I'm actually retiring in two weeks. Good luck with your career.
Don't buy a chevy! haha LE or physical guys? What do the new guys do now the line of thuds are gone at Lackland?

Were you stationed at Bangor (WA)?

Spent 16 years at that base. The NW is really a nice place to live and I was lucky to have been able to stay in one area so long.

except for all the liquid sunshine!

Decided to take the day off from my rebuild today and was browsing through the site and decided to let you all know what I've done and what I do now.

Spent a little over 20 yrs in the navy in the silent service (Hunt for Red October stuff) on both types of boats. First on fast attack looking for everyone and and then on the FBM's (Trident) hiding from everyone.

My next stint after retiring was to go into the computer industry starting off with MSFT, then STB Systems, 3DFX and finally NVIDIA. Been working with Windows since Win 95.

For hobbies I like working on cars and so far I have rebuilt a 78 Little Red Express truck that I found for $400.00, currently restoring my 73 Mach 1 and then I found a 71 Roadrunner which I plan to start next year sometime.

Also did alot of Salmon fishing up here but boats are worse money pits than cars :)

Well, that's about it, I hope to get to know you all better, tap on your extensive knowledge and help others when possible.

-jbojo
I used to live on John Ogle Rd in Brownsville, right by the Burke Bay Marina! I worked at Bremerton Stereo and Video on Riddell Rd and Wheaton Way. I'll bet we passed each other a few times!!!
I lived at the fairgrounds and launched my boat from that marina all the time. Small world:) I'll meet up with you in Vegas in April.

-jbojo
I'm still a stones throw from both locations......

HI, I had to double check that I had not already posted to this inquiry. I am a Licensed Optician and I specialize in fitting contact lenses. I have been at that for 23 years. :cool:

I am a professional gutter slut,lol ive been installing all kinds of copper and alluminum stainless gutters all over florida mostly southeast,the only exciting part is whose house it is and who you meet.i cant

name 22 years worth of people but jeff gordon dan marino greg norman and last week was on trumps place so cool factor is upthere but its killing my back so ive been giving gold mining a shot,been to guyana twice made some progress maybe ill hit it big!!!!!!

Still high school vice principal. New guys, what do you do to pay for gas?
I just watched "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" last night, and thought of you for some reason. rofl

I just watched "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" last night, and thought of you for some reason. rofl
Catching up with miscellaneous posts. Boy, I hope I'm nothing like that guy. I like to think I'm a little more laid back.... :cool:

Catching up with miscellaneous posts. Boy, I hope I'm nothing like that guy. I like to think I'm a little more laid back.... :cool:
Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

I'm currently an autopilot software engineer and embedded systems developer, but I used to make video games for EA for roughly 10 years. Primarily the Need For Speed franchise, but have 2 James Bond titles under my belt as well. Oh, and I actually ride a Buell as my primary form of transportation. The Mustang is for special occasions!

Back