Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently an autopilot software engineer and embedded systems developer, but I used to make video games for EA for roughly 10 years. Primarily the Need For Speed franchise, but have 2 James Bond titles under my belt as well. Oh, and I actually ride a Buell as my primary form of transportation. The Mustang is for special occasions!
I know this is english, but I have no idea what it says...:p

HI, I had to double check that I had not already posted to this inquiry. I am a Licensed Optician and I specialize in fitting contact lenses. I have been at that for 23 years. :cool:
Oops,

Was reading all the post and you did post already. I think it was on page 21.

Wow! As said by many of the members, there is tons of talent and skills on this site. Let's all pitch in and go buy an island somewhere..where only our Era mustangs roam the road....bahahaha... ? but anyways, I've been in the cell phone industry for the past 7 years. Employeed with one of the four major company's...and also a certified personal fitness trainer.

Wow! As said by many of the members, there is tons of talent and skills on this site. Let's all pitch in and go buy an island somewhere..where only our Era mustangs roam the road....bahahaha... ? but anyways, I've been in the cell phone industry for the past 7 years. Employeed with one of the four major company's...and also a certified personal fitness trainer.
Personal fitness trainer? where were you 60 pounds ago? :p

Cool, will the island have a retirement community! :D

Cool, will the island have a retirement community! :D
Lol. I'm sure that could be done.

And every intersection on every road on our private island must have a Christmas tree!

Speeding fines will be issued to those not doing the limit!

Since we're all old farts, we may as well put up a pub, a gas station, a motel and a restaurant on all crossroads... What say.

High-quality graphic design - which has (to my surprise) wound up a bit of cartoon character design. This is one of my most recent works for a skateboarding safety campaign (in 72dpi for web):

skatesafe_logo.png

Video production - I love miniatures:

[video=youtube]

I also do website coding with HTML/CSS, but cross-platform browser issues have made those jobs a living nightmare.

That said - even though I'm full-time now - I'm open to any off-the-clock moonlighting for these tasks if anyone wishes to hire me. My latest Mustang-related purchase may put me deeper in the hole than I want to be. I could use the cash, and I'll take any little jobs here and there.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a career automotive technician. I am certified ASE Master in addition to light diesel performance and advanced engine performance certifications. I worked for independent shops since 1987 and just went to work for a GM dealership this last year.

And yes, I drive my mustang to work. Even the GM guys have to stop and look.. :)

I havent posted on this topic yet so this is my occupation. I am a Mechanical Design Supervisor for Chevron. So basically i supervise a team of 9 guys who draw up and design the construction plans for how to build all the piping and equipment to get the oil out of the ground here in California. Just like being an architect but instead of houses and buildings its piping and equipment, most of which is done in 3D.

I work for a small company that specializes in stainless steel venting. I'm in inventory control. I've owned my 72 Mach1 since 1984 and I'm very new at this site and I'm still trying to figure out how this all works but its great to find other people with same interest in 71-73 mustangs. At most of the car shows I have gone to since 1984 I'm almost always the only car in my class. That's great for trophies but not much fun.

I run a Wrecking Yard in Auckland New Zealand, I've done a lot of different jobs as I travelled the world, but now I've settled down to a job I love doing.

I used to be stuck in an office, looking out of the window every day, and then one day I thought stuff this I'm outta here, took my Truck driving Licence and was on the road the next day, never ever looked back ;)

I am a Plastics Engineer for an Aerospace company. I help design the cheap plastic stuff inside airplanes!

I'm a professional "Get Off My Lawn" yeller during the week, and refurbish wiring harnesses during the weekend.

I am a systems engineer, specializing in reliability, for the US Navy mine countermeasure helicopter programs.

Back