Over the Hood (Bonnet) Pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First one I was trying to get a shot of the Boss in the rear view it felt so good driving to the show and seeing the Boss behind me.

abq9a1.jpg

The second one I tried to get a pic with the Boss in front on the way home, total coincidence that Hooters was in the background LOL

2dje8eq.jpg

These two photos are from a recent trip to Perth, WA. We had to stop for a couple of trains.

Over the hood1.jpg

over the hood2.jpg

on the way paris island rt301 bridge md crossing in va
Good shot and looks familiar too. I use to work at the Dahlgren Naval Surface Warfare Center on the Virginia side (would be on the left of the bridge in your picture).

I have a neat video taken over the nasa hood w/my leica v-lux 2 digital going from city of Irwin, PA out in a cruise was easy to take w/a covertible ha-ha but just can not figure out how to post it. Taken behind a countach and EARLY corvette. Cpy cat

Guys,

Here are a couple shots of my coupe. First one at a show in Syracuse, second @ 7-eleven in Baltimore for a show at Pimlico & last, in my yard at home.

I built it in my garage at home. It has a 351 cleveland w/ aluminum heads, AOD & 9" rear. It now has 32,000 miles & goes down the road and cruises very well.

Thanks for the interest.

062513 416.JPGCoupe.jpgBoys @ Baltimore.jpgphoto.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Here are a couple shots of my coupe. First one at a show in Syracuse, second @ 7-eleven in Baltimore for a show at Pimlico & last, in my yard at home.

I built it in my garage at home. It has a 351 cleveland w/ aluminum heads, AOD & 9" rear. It now has 32,000 miles & goes down the road and cruises very well.

Thanks for the interest.
Man that's friggen COOL :D sweet ride :)

Guys,

Thanks for the interest.

Beautiful ride!!!! And thank GOD!!! NO CHEVY 350!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys,

My normal response to people when they say " is that a Chevy motor" is " Chevy makes motors ? " That comments sure gets some strange looks.

Thanks for the compliments on the car.

image.jpg

Taken by my girlfriend today.

Latest posts

Back