• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Possible used parts source

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveK

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Mustang with a 351C engine, FMX automatic transmission, ram air, blue exterior with argent stripes, black interior. Restoration project with my son.
Just wanted to let you guys know of another possible source for used parts. The guys name is Gilbert Davenport and he is out of Bellville, Illinois down by St. Louis. His phone number is 618-550-9451. I just talked to him and he has pallets of parts along with the hard to find trim pieces. He is a little pricey on some of the "A" pillar trim pieces at $150 a piece but I guess that is what good ones are going for. I just purchased the plastic cowl vents for $12 and they were pefect. He has a lot of project and parts cars from all years so you may want to give him a call.

Gentlemen,

I'm from Fayetteville, NC and a guy from Oxford, NC has probably 15-20 ea 1971 to 1973 Mustangs that he parts out. Not sure if his info has been posted to the board yet or not but I've gotten some pretty obscure stuff from him that you can't buy on the open market. I'm not affliated with him in any way, but his email address and name are below. He has a HUGE inventory and once sent me a 10 MB email with pictures of all of his 71-73 cars. He also has a good deal of Cougars, Torinos and earlier model Mustangs.

If you want to see the type of stuff he sells go to Craigslist for Fayetteville NC and search for auto parts. His prices are incredibly reasonable. I apologize if there is a better place to post this.

His info (not mine): scotty strickland [sbsmustang at yahoo.com]

-KR

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen,

I'm from Fayetteville, NC and a guy from Oxford, NC has probably 15-20 ea 1971 to 1973 Mustangs that he parts out. Not sure if his info has been posted to the board yet or not but I've gotten some pretty obscure stuff from him that you can't buy on the open market. I'm not affliated with him in any way, but his email address and name are below. He has a HUGE inventory and once sent me a 10 MB email with pictures of all of his 71-73 cars. He also has a good deal of Cougars, Torinos and earlier model Mustangs.

If you want to see the type of stuff he sells go to Craigslist for Fayetteville NC and search for auto parts. His prices are incredibly reasonable. I apologize if there is a better place to post this.

His info (not mine): scotty strickland [sbsmustang at yahoo.com]

-KR
I have purchased from Scotty. So has marks73. great source to get parts from.

Latest posts

Back