Project Smoothing the Engine Bay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work i like the smoooth look to just dont have the time for it

i have a question was this a manual drum brake car if so on the firewall

where the power booster sits they use a adaptor plate to make it a manual brake car

do you know if that plate goes on the inside or outside mine came to me in a baskett

thanks for any help

Very nice work! My question is.. no heater? Since the "bubble" for the blower motor is now gone and the motor won't fit...

In the central NY climate that I live in a heater is a must have for those "cold" August nights.

Very nice work! My question is.. no heater? Since the "bubble" for the blower motor is now gone and the motor won't fit...

In the central NY climate that I live in a heater is a must have for those "cold" August nights.
No A/C but i will still have a heater. I'm looking at using something like this:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vta-506101/overview/

It will take up much less room - I should be able to mount it under the dash, and hide the lines from the block somewhere along the fender apron.

over the past few weeks, I've been working on a fiberglass "box" surrounding the brake booster/master cylinder/steering shaft area. I wanted to continue the smooth look across the entire firewall. I used floral foam to create the shape and duct tape as the release agent. I think it turned out pretty good.

I'll post some new pictures soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back