Ram Air hood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximd30

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang coupe
so i'm 16 and have a 71' mustang i'm building as my first car, i was wondering if anyone knew where to get a ram air hood for my car? i think they are so much cooler then the smooth ones.

images.jpg

Dynacorn makes one available through most of the parts houses. Give Don at Ohio Mustang a call or any of our other supporting vendors. I was in your shoes 20$%!@#' ish years ago so I know they feeling. Thankfully I can say I am reliving it again in restoring the same car I had at your age. Have fun!

See above post.

If you don't wanna cough up the money for a complete hood, you might wanna try to put on a 1969 hood scoop, either from a Mach1 or, in case you want bigger, a Boss 429.

Gives it a killer look. I might of course be biased. :)

Yup..Give don a call..he mite even have a original ram air hood...Good luck on your build!!

And i think they are cool looking my self...I always liked this hood better than any of the other stangs...But im a bit bias too..lol

Welcome from Mesa! I had to find one before they were reproduced and before the internet. ;) Any of the three years hoods will work. Your best bet will be to have some cash ready and watch local craigslist for a parting out car.

Latest posts

Back