Rebuilding the 351C again

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor was not a challenge until I made it one. I am a big enough person to state when I need help, had plenty of builds prior too but sometimes others can help you see your error.

rentascout.

Good Job! When I built my first 351C, I did not have this or any website site to look at. I collected, read, researched several books and manuals, plus I consulted with people who have rebuilt engines. I was successful. knock on wood! Pat yourself on the back!

mustang7173 :D

rentascout.

Good Job! When I built my first 351C, I did not have this or any website site to look at. I collected, read, researched several books and manuals, plus I consulted with people who have rebuilt engines. I was successful. knock on wood! Pat yourself on the back!

mustang7173 :D
Well it is the brothers on here that helped me out. I have built plenty and when I simply jacked up my break in, I was baffled on what went wrong. The guys on here through all my crying stepped up and helped me out.

I want to say I am not against a roller system but they are meant to be used with more HP not some little old beater, but some people are so stuck on the roller systems. I have one in my strip car and works like a charm, but other than that it is a waste in my eyes, no offense to anyone who has them in there cars, and some of you are rocking the big boy motors and that is correct as you know.

Thanks again for everything guys I cannot tell you how much you helped, car sounds great still only 2.5 miles on her, just wish I could had sold her in 20 years, but oh well too many years not enjoying it so no hold able memories, just receipts.

Back