San Diego Mustangs By The Bay meet and greet BBQ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see everyone and nice to meet Nick. Thank you for your hospitality Jim.::thumb::

Great to see everyone and nice to meet Nick. Thank you for your hospitality Jim.::thumb::
It was nice to meet all of you as well! We should do get together so more often. I got to see your convertible today, you are a lucky girl, it's beautiful!

What a GREAT weekend! Many Many thanks to Jim for hosting the meet and greet (And for letting me stay at your house!). Here are a few pics!

DSC_0067.JPGNick (71.resurrection), Jeff (Jeff8877), Jim (sdstang), Tara (Ms.Mach71351c), Mike (Mach71351c)DSC_0105.JPGJeff (Jeff8877), DSC_0106.JPGNorm (Nailpounder), Jeff, JimDSC_0121.JPGDSC_0129.JPGDSC_0147.JPGJames (Stangace20), Mike (Mach71351c)DSC_0153.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, some of those folks look very familiar. Think they may have been together at a special Vegas show earlier this year. Sorry me and the wife didn't make it but we gots lots going on right now with the 73 Mach and family. Please keep having meet & greets, because they are fun.

It was nice to meet all of you as well! We should do get together so more often. I got to see your convertible today, you are a lucky girl, it's beautiful!
Thanks..She is a good lookin':runninpony:

Thx for posting Travis. Can put names to some of the folks in the pics?

Thx

-john
Done!

This weekend was a blast. Got together with Jeff and Jim on Friday to go threw my parts stash. After hooking them up with some odds and ends we headed down town to Cruising Grand for the last cruise night of the year. After checking out some cool rides it was off for some Mexican food. (Thanks again Jeff for dinner)

Saturday after cleaning up the wife's 13. I loading up the Mach 1 on the trailer and then it was off to Jim's for a little show and tell :p. It was cool to finally meet Nik and check out his 71 Grande. Good call Jim on having us over it was a great time.

Sunday I entered Ms.Mach71351c 2013 convertible in the show. It didn't take me long to go in to Mustang overload.:cool:

wheels 011.jpg

This weekend was a blast. Got together with Jeff and Jim on Friday to go threw my parts stash. After hooking them up with some odds and ends we headed down town to Cruising Grand for the last cruise night of the year. After checking out some cool rides it was off for some Mexican food. (Thanks again Jeff for dinner)

Saturday after cleaning up the wife's 13. I loading up the Mach 1 on the trailer and then it was off to Jim's for a little show and tell :p. It was cool to finally meet Nik and check out his 71 Grande. Good call Jim on having us over it was a great time.

Sunday I entered Ms.Mach71351c 2013 convertible in the show. It didn't take me long to go in to Mustang overload.:cool:
Speaking of parts stash...... Thanks for the smoking deal on the wheels! You rock!

Speaking of parts stash...... Thanks for the smoking deal on the wheels! You rock!
Your welcome Travis.

Back