San Diego Mustangs By The Bay meet and greet BBQ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it was good time for the west coasters. Thank you for sharing the pictures and the fun it looks like veryone had. That get together and show definitly looks to be a great annual event.

In keeping with Travis's tradition I was thinking about have people over for a BBQ either the night before or the night of the San Diego Mustangs By The Bay car show. I'm in Carlsbad which is 30 miles north of the show. Let me know if your interested and if you have a night preference. The show is Sunday, October 5th.

-Jim
So, you are the same one and only sdstang on fb as well? Like the expression 'Got Milk'.....'Got photos of the bbq'? This is the same Kohan on fb that just joined your crew just recently.::beer::::beer::

In keeping with Travis's tradition I was thinking about have people over for a BBQ either the night before or the night of the San Diego Mustangs By The Bay car show. I'm in Carlsbad which is 30 miles north of the show. Let me know if your interested and if you have a night preference. The show is Sunday, October 5th.

-Jim
So, you are the same one and only sdstang on fb as well? Like the expression 'Got Milk'.....'Got photos of the bbq'? This is the same Kohan on fb that just joined your crew just recently.::beer::::beer::
Nope that's not me. Photos are earlier in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back