Sequential tail lights - best I've seen so far...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these might be the answer to a lighting system to use with Obsidian71's 7113 tail light lenses! The fine print states that you have to buy a low current flasher module to run the lights as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a set of these and they are great! I've gotten tons of compliments on them. They are very bright and can easily be seen over a block away. No excuse like, "Oh, I didn't see you". lol They should work with Obsidians lenses, but they look fantastic if you don't yet have that mod. Just letting you know what a new owner of these lights thinks.

This is the setup that I also installed, and they are very nice, and bright. The sequencing is cool, and the backup lights are way brighter that the original as well. Easy to wire in.

I hope your not saying you like the "promo code" function because you could just turn that on while your car is sitting at a show or cruise night somewhere. Oh, how undignified to see a sweet big-body pony flashing its ricer-inspired lights at sausage-and-beer-swilling onlookers at a cruise-in like an old pinball machine...

But, as they say: to each his own, right?
Uh sorry was just stating what i was told on the phone by the seller and saying that the lights were sweet in general not just the Promo mode. Why would you do that and run your battery down anyway?

I got mine from CJ ponyparts love it

I like them as well, I will be looking at buying some after payday. Everything I read from every body seemed to be very positive , except from kit but nothing new there.

For those that have installed the lights, whats the installation like? Lots of wiring changes or just change bulbs for leds with some kind of controller?

... Oh, how undignified to see a sweet big-body pony flashing its ricer-inspired lights at sausage-and-beer-swilling onlookers at a cruise-in like an old pinball machine...
I resemble being a sausage-and-beer-swilling onlooker...not sure if that is a compliment or if you just wanted to insult everyone who attends a cruise-in. This was an older comment from 2014 so no reply is necessary. I did find it humorous.

I hope your not saying you like the "promo code" function because you could just turn that on while your car is sitting at a show or cruise night somewhere. Oh, how undignified to see a sweet big-body pony flashing its ricer-inspired lights at sausage-and-beer-swilling onlookers at a cruise-in like an old pinball machine...

But, as they say: to each his own, right?
Uh sorry was just stating what i was told on the phone by the seller and saying that the lights were sweet in general not just the Promo mode. Why would you do that and run your battery down anyway?
try npd they sell for around 260.00

put them on my car they are easy to install and work very well.

Been looking for this for awhile. Loving this site!

I know this post is old but I wanted to hear from those who installed this kit. I have mine up and running (without the extra wire for sequential) and it works and looks great. Would anyone who hooked up the sequential (pink wire) like to share where they hooked it up at, share photos, etc? I am trying to think it through before starting the process of running the extra wire.

Up to $295 plus $20 and S&H.

I like but still other items on my list.
I got them much cheaper from NPD (same product).  I know Kit bought them, but he went without the sequential.  They still work, but I like the option for the sequential lights.

Back