Show your wheels and tires!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the look of factory slots, wanted real tires on the car...

15x8 Ansen Sprints. 245/60/15 front, 275/60/15 rear.

Very nice 'period correct' look! A sweet mod to the original slotted mags for 72.

If I had a 73 - For an occasional fun change/mod, I'd roll like that.

Ray

Totalled, I am going to unashamedly copy this tire set-up for my 73. I can only hope that it ends up looking as legit as yours! Nice digs man.

11.gif

Totalled, I am going to unashamedly copy this tire set-up for my 73. I can only hope that it ends up looking as legit as yours! Nice digs man.
Just curious. A 275 tire fits an 8" wide wheel with no problems? Are the fronts and rears both the same offset? I saw American Racing now sells the slot wheels in 17x8.

Bone stock concourse Sport Hub caps baby!

IMG_4202.JPG

Have to bring back this cool topic, but i think it was the better way instead of open a new one.

Does somebody know if this wheels will fit on my grande ?

7X14 Allied Wheel Components Series 65 Super Spoke

http://www.northridgeautomotive.com/bridgestone/allied-wheel-components-series-65-chrome-super-spoke-wheels-detail.htm?productid=7237191

Part #: 6547005

WHEEL DIAMETER: 14 in.

COLOR: Chrome

FINISH: Chrome

BOLT PATTERN: 5x114.3 mm

OFFSET: 12 mm

May you guys could help me.

Greetings from Germany

Dang! I don't know how I missed this thread - oh yeah, that's right... my car was still pretty much a pile when the thread was circulating. ;) :D

Anyhoo. Here's mine. It came to me with a rusty set of 14" chrome mods. I scored a set of Sport Covers from Kurt (cudak888) and tossed them on after getting it home fresh from the painter:

attachment.php

Shortly after I got it closer to being back together, I swapped the stock pizza cutters for something MUCH cooler (this was actually later that day):

attachment.php

And here we are at the car show a few weeks later:

attachment.php

I don't have better pics on the cell phone but you get the idea from these.

18" Billet Magnums. The car looks funky because the engine is out.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an idea when I saw another tread in the engine section with show your engine.. I just thought it could be really nice to see what kind of wheels and tires you got on your rides! Maybe with lowered ride height? Original as well is also good.. :)

My plan is to go with 19" all around and with very wide tires.. What is yours, and what are you running with now?

Show your wheels!
American Racing VN805 17x8 front and 18x9.5 rear. Falken FK-452 tires in 245/45/17 front and 275/40/18 rear

2s861rb.jpg

I got an idea when I saw another tread in the engine section with show your engine.. I just thought it could be really nice to see what kind of wheels and tires you got on your rides! Maybe with lowered ride height? Original as well is also good.. :)

My plan is to go with 19" all around and with very wide tires.. What is yours, and what are you running with now?

Show your wheels!
American Racing VN805 17x8 front and 18x9.5 rear. Falken FK-452 tires in 245/45/17 front and 275/40/18 rear

2s861rb.jpg
Sweet looking. I like the body color on the bumper and door handle.

Show your wheels!

2s861rb.jpg
Wooow that looks pretty nice! I like that color a lot on the body! Do you have more pictures of it? :D

Back