SMS Bill for interior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peg leg...MOCGB member Ronfenton of www.stsimports.co.uk brings in Containers from Florida to the UK. You can get your parts delivered to his Florida address and collect them from Braintree in Essex or he can forward them on to you. Much more cost effective and great for larger items.
Yeah i already spoke with Ron at STS around a month ago. When i order everything for the exterior of the car i will contact Ron. The exterior is not going to cheap. All the chrome is being replaced and the grill, wiper arms, bumpers, badges, window surrounds hood and front fender chrome extensions, drip rail chrome, Vinyl roof chrome. I think there was more bits and it came to around $2,500 before shipping.

I still need to spend around $1,500 on interior bits and i know the A/C needs refurb. I am hopefully going to get everything for interior shipped in one go from a vendor that will store everything as i get it then send it all off to Ron at STS
Steve, pm sent

This is the cost of my interior from SMS. Theres $450 on top for shipping. Then theres 25% of total for import charges,

The last 2 items are material for my seats. So i still got to factor in the cost of seat foam and the cost of getting the seat covers made.
Yep... I refuse to add up my bills to date for parts I have purchased for my restoration since I got the car less then one year ago. If I wasn't trying to do a factory original resto, I could save thousands...

The cost of the door panel on your invoice has me wondering... is this for one panel? Seems a tad on the high side.I hope these are the décor interior panels... Cheers.
The door panels seem pretty cheap when you see the headliner was 259.00 ??? I would question that one

I wasn't going to say anything but that has been bugging me all day
If you check out cjponyparts a pair of deluxe door panels is $391.99. So my pair at $750 is close to double.

I think the headliner compared to other sellers is expensive now you have highlighted it but i will be sure it will be the right grain and color.

Steve, like I said the custom door panels don't seem bad price wise.

Ohio Mustang [ ME ] sells the new black ones for 362.00 shipped

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=35

Maybe SMS custom stitched a green headliner for you and that might justify the 259.00 cost.

I have always heard good things about them and they are the go to company for upholstery material.

I didn't want to start anything, I kept quite all day, it just didn't seem right.

Here is the headliner I just pulled off my shelf and opened to take these pictures... 34.95

I also have the sun visors

023.JPG

024.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, like I said the custom door panels don't seem bad price wise.

Ohio Mustang [ ME ] sells the new black ones for 362.00 shipped

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=35

Maybe SMS custom stitched a green headliner for you and that might justify the 259.00 cost.

I have always heard good things about them and they are the go to company for upholstery material.

I didn't want to start anything, I kept quite all day, it just didn't seem right.

Here is the headliner I just pulled off my shelf and opened to take these pictures... 34.95

I also have the sun visors
I am definately going to need sunvisors. Can you put a pair aside for me.

I didn't realise the headliner was a world apart in price :huh: I ordered and paid SMS now so its too late :huh:

I will definately run any other items i need by you before i order anything else in the future ::thumb::

What color is your car in Pictures. Green or Lime?
I assume this question was intended for me. It is 4F - Medium Lime Metallic.
Medium Lime Metallic mmmmmm My original color is I Grabber Lime. Was trying to find a car with Grabber Lime so i could see what color mine was going to be.

Your color & car look very very sharp.

Thank You for sharing

Back