Spoiled Little Girl

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Thought I would share with the mustang family the car I purchased 2 weeks ago for my daughters 16th birthday at the end of May. It is hard to believe my first car was my 72 Mach 1 that I bought just before my 16th birthday for $900. Times have changed! My daughter is a good kid and works hard in school (4.1 GPA) and volleyball. Sometimes Dad's just have to go a little overboard to show them how much they appreciate their little girls growing up.

She doesn't know about it yet so don't tell her. It is a 2008 Jeep Liberty with 26K miles on it and it has the coolest darn roof I have seen. It is a canvas top that slides all the way to the back cargo area. The good thing is when I went to Atlanta to test drive the car back in February (on my way to visit the mustang in Byron,GA) I noticed a loose spring on the pop-up deflector. It was still under mfr. warranty so he took it to the dealership and they replaced the whole roof for $2300. Not a bad deal and I still got the car for thousands below loan value.

Atlanta Liberty.jpg

atlanta jeep roof.jpg

That is a great gift for your daughter. With the low mileage it should get her through college, then she can go out and buy her own Mustang!

Back