Suspension questions. I can't find the search key!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86caprirs

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Sportback project car
1983 Capri 5.0L swap
2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary Vert
I am sorry I really can't see a "search this forum" tab so I don't have to ask this question.

So I want to do a SLA (mustang 2) front suspension on my 73. Almost all the kits I find are only up to 1970. Will the 1970 kits fit our 71-73 frames?

I love the AJE kit because it uses the SN95 Mustang spindles so you can use a "Cobra" brakes kit. I like keeping the parts Ford parts even if they are newer years of parts used. Plus I am going modular engine. I have seen the R&C kits that seem popular but it is chevy parts

What kits have you guys used on your 71-73 Mustangs?

Thanks in advance guys.

There's a small rectangular white box on the right side of this page below the header that has a search button to the right of it. It says Google Custom Search in the box, and is just for this forum.

You can also click on the Forum tab and browse the Suspension... section, including the tutorial.

Awesome. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done a little searching. Seems that for a full SLA swap people have gone R&C. I talked to Griggs and they will make me a kit for the 71-73 Mustang. The other option is Schwartz performance full frame kit.

Back