Temperature Today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68 our high in Olympia WA today. I feel for you guys in the part of the Country with the current heat wave, hope it cools down for you guys in the next few days.

Jim

I am in Phoenix AZ. There are hotter places in the U.S.A. but not many. I guess we hit 111 today. We have been hitting past 110 for a lot of days lately. It's supposed to cool down to the mid 90's soon.

Temp dropped to 71 when the storm came through. So much for my brand new roof!
Mark, I trust you are NOT the one climbing up on that ladder with your back "issues?"

I trust no one was injured? As they say, "Stuff can be replaced."

Take care, Buddy!

BT

Temp dropped to 71 when the storm came through. So much for my brand new roof!
Mark, I trust you are NOT the one climbing up on that ladder with your back "issues?"

I trust no one was injured? As they say, "Stuff can be replaced."

Take care, Buddy!

BT
No injuries except my pride. I was the only one home so everyone is O.K.

We were around 100 all weekend and lost power from Friday night to Sunday morning :-(

I did not drive either 72 Mustang. :(
Guess it was sort of "spotty" in the Dc area, huh? A friend in mine in Manassas said she had lost power a couple of times for brief periods only. I can only imagine what your Saturday was like with those high temperatures.

Shucks, based on what guys are telling me about your temperatures, I think I could have worn an overcoat with the sub 100 we had at 5:00PM today:).

BT

Peaked at 104 here in Kennesaw Ga yesteday. Supposed to cool to the low 90's by end of the week.

Latest posts

Back