The difference between Stang and Vette owner brains!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who has always owned both marques, and currently own two Vettes and one Stang, (almost had another 72 Mach 1 last week, but got realistic about my time constraints). I really don't think it's a brains issue. That could have just as easily been some of the idiots I've known to own Mustangs.

Last edited:
As someone who has always owned both marques, and currently own two Vettes and one Stang, Almost had another 72 Mach 1 last week, but got realistic about my time constraints. I really don't think it's a brains issue, that could have just as easily been some of the idiots I've known to own Mustangs.
For sure!

He Probably watched Jack Nicholson and Shirey MacLaine in Term of Endearment

Too soon the tide comes in. He thinks he has trouble now, just wait a few short hours. Every moment he is wasting with his friends trying to push him out of that rut he created is a moment less getting a sand capable tractor on tracks to come pull him out using a winch. I wonder what he was thinking when he decided to go play in the sand with that car.

Back