Tomorrow is the big day!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Home, Thanks for your service. I remember coming home...they spit on us..I hope no other service member ever has to go through another homecoming like that again.

Widowmaker: Thank you again for your service to our great country!

Don29163: I would like to apologize for those who dishonored you and our country back in the day. Way too late in coming - but THANK YOU for your service to our great country!

Widowmaker: Thank you again for your service to our great country!

Don29163: I would like to apologize for those who dishonored you and our country back in the day. Way too late in coming - but THANK YOU for your service to our great country!
+1

Welcome home, Buddy!! I remember well what a great feeling it was to step back onto American soil. Thanks for your service to our country.

Don - I'm old enough to remember those homecomings, and I have pledged to never again allow that to happen if I can do something about it. Thanks for your service and if you're ever within driving distance of where I live, I've got a few cold beers ready for you. :)

Doc

Well guys I made it home fine and just ordered some gaskets for the car. I'm pulling the heads and freshining up the whole engine. Probably buy some new headers next paycheck. Pics coming soon.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, I agree that the homecoming the Vietnam vets received was despicable. A retired Air Force Colonel friend of mine sent me this picture just last week, so I thought you might enjoy:

JaneFondaMemorial.jpg

Back