Top 10 worst cars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a soft spot for the mustang II. i like them alot. My nephew has one that i painted last winter and its pretty cool. Fun little car to drive.

They get a bad rap. But without them we probably would have lost the mustang lineup for good.

rr2k3s.png

ddm80m.png

qxo0av.png

Lmao!! So now the mustang ii has replaced the pinto as one of the worst cars ever? I can name a bunch worse... ones with real with issues...What about the chevy chevette? head would warp like crazy...Same with them early little pickups...Most are junk!!

Oldham says."When you look back at Mustang history, which is very glorious, [this car] should not have existed and should not have been called a Mustang. It was not attractive, not powerful in the least and didn't measure up to its name." .

I'll Argue till im blue in the face that it was the only move they could do to save the mustang..And its pretty odvious he never drove or seen a mustang cobra ii...They look awesome too me...If it wasnt for the mustang ii..It would of died out for a while..And we would of never got the fox body stangs and so on...Fox body is nothing more than a brick body version of the mustang ii...lol..I dont see a real reason why its so frowned on..."bad motor or whatever" For it's spot in time..it was a fine car..Well made...And bodies even better made than the fox body,,Stronger according too some modified drag racers.....Even top gear american called it the worst car ever too...For no good reason at all.

Dang, the AMC Pacer and Matador did not make the list? Something is wrong here. :cool:

amc-pacer.jpg

amc-matador-barcelona-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a soft spot for the mustang II. i like them alot.
Chick car.

My wife had a Black Cobra, gold stripes, cobra's everywhere. She loved the hell out of that car. 4 speed, 302. Definitely not my cup of tea, but she probably put 80K miles on it. Don't think I ever did anything but change oil, change tires, change oil, change tires, change oil, change tires, etc. Oh. Changed plugs once. That was fun.

And they never should have called it a Mustang...and don't ever use the term soft spot when referring to a car again...banging hand with hammer....must control self.....$#@$@#$@$@

I have a soft spot for the mustang II. i like them alot.
Chick car.

My wife had a Black Cobra, gold stripes, cobra's everywhere. She loved the hell out of that car. 4 speed, 302. Definitely not my cup of tea, but she probably put 80K miles on it. Don't think I ever did anything but change oil, change tires, change oil, change tires, change oil, change tires, etc. Oh. Changed plugs once. That was fun.

And they never should have called it a Mustang...and don't ever use the term soft spot when referring to a car again...banging hand with hammer....must control self.....$#@$@#$@$@
The 64 mustang was called a woman's car in the beginning until shellby was called on to fix it. So when sales dropped of they fired the guy who created our cars and went back to the woman's car...just my opinion...they even gave one to charlies angels

Not a fan of the Pintostang either. Most of the cars on my list are a

Cheap Heap in Every Vato's Yard. ;)

thats not only a good looking car..But with mods..Will stomp most stangs in the dirt...lol..Only 850 hp in this one.. in a car that is only 2,735lbs..Bring them stang out and watch this so called womans car eat your breakfest:)..hehe

Bring them stang out and watch this so called womans car eat your breakfest:)..hehe
Love the hehe....hate the Mustang II. I think I cried myself to sleep when I got a look at that thing.

I would rather drive a 6 banger '73 that does high 30's without eating my breakfast then driving a blown MII that does 9's while eating a couple of double stack Carl's Jr. Egg McMuffin clones. And those clones are good.

carlsjr_monsterbreakfast.jpg

And as far as being a woman's car, there is nothing wrong with that. Some girls got good taste. My wife had a Mustang II and now she has me. Fair trade by most standards.

Bring them stang out and watch this so called womans car eat your breakfest:)..hehe
Love the hehe....hate the Mustang II. I think I cried myself to sleep when I got a look at that thing.

I would rather drive a 6 banger '73 that does high 30's without eating my breakfast then driving a blown MII that does 9's while eating a couple of double stack Carl's Jr. Egg McMuffin clones. And those clones are good.

And as far as being a woman's car, there is nothing wrong with that. Some girls got good taste. My wife had a Mustang II and now she has me. Fair trade by most standards.
You know it was the chevy guys that gave it a woman's car reputation...I mean who else would?

Dang, the AMC Pacer and Matador did not make the list? Something is wrong here. :cool:
Easy on the pacers
T-O-T-A-L-L-Y---E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T ! :D C-A-S-A-N-D-R-A !!!!:p Ha, Ha, Ha

I had a 78 with the 302 in it, and it was so light in the rear end I could burn the tires off it with only 140 rated H.P. :huh: I dont know how you would make 850 H.P. hook up !!!:dodgy:

I wish they wouldn't put the edsel on there. Edsels were great car there just wasn't a market for them.

Easy on the pacers
T-O-T-A-L-L-Y---E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T ! :D C-A-S-A-N-D-R-A !!!!:p Ha, Ha, Ha

I had a 78 with the 302 in it, and it was so light in the rear end I could burn the tires off it with only 140 rated H.P. :huh: I dont know how you would make 850 H.P. hook up !!!:dodgy:
Same way they make 5.0's hook up at the drag strip...Got too remmeber in the late 70's too mid 80's mustang ii's and pinto v8 kicked ass at drag strip."they still can"..Specialy for low budget beast.....You couldn't beat them back then..Tuff bodies..And light...Only hope ford had at the time..lol

Back