• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

under front bumper lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickmatt

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 302 c4 2nd owner i bought it in 92 and have managed to keep it on the road since then through thick and thin drove 1000 miles into france back in september nerver missed a beat and the fuel pump quite liked it as well!! keeping the faith and the throttle in cheers mickmatt
hello can you guys give me some advice regarding the front under bumper light units that i would like to retro fit to my 73 mach 1 would like to wire them into my front indicators as at the moment on mine i am just using the vertical side / indicator light which sometimes can easily missed by some of the numnuts on the road today thanks in advance cheers mickmatt

You need a lower valance from a 71-72, you need the light housings which I do not believe are reproduced, lenses are reproduced, you will need to alter your wiring harness and when you get done, your bumper supports will keep then from fitting and your bumper would block them from view if you managed to make custom supports that weren't in the way.

I know this because I wanted to do the same thing. I have all the parts and after lots of piddling I decided I would just look for a 71 or 72 for a future project.

If you really want to do it, I would suggest some aftermarket lights that can be mounted forward of the opening.

The 71-2 parking / turn signal assemblies are available now

Item #FM-BP005A

71-72 PARKING LIGHT ASSEMBLY, LEFT HAND

Reproduction left hand parking lamp assembly includes housing, bulb, gasket, lens, and screws. Price: $44.95

Item #FM-BP005

71-72 PARKING LIGHT ASSEMBLY, RIGHT HAND

Reproduction right hand parking lamp assembly includes housing, bulb, gasket, lens, and screws. Price: $44.95

The 71-2 parking / turn signal assemblies are available now

Item #FM-BP005A

71-72 PARKING LIGHT ASSEMBLY, LEFT HAND

Reproduction left hand parking lamp assembly includes housing, bulb, gasket, lens, and screws. Price: $44.95

Item #FM-BP005

71-72 PARKING LIGHT ASSEMBLY, RIGHT HAND

Reproduction right hand parking lamp assembly includes housing, bulb, gasket, lens, and screws. Price: $44.95
thanks for the prompt replies gents another winter project i think

Back