VINTAGE ADVERTISING-show yours

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All,

Very cool idea for a post. Here are a few more T5 advertisements, not sure if you'll be able to read them, but I believe they are in German. The green T5 Grande should not have Mustang on the fender... that is what my car looked like from the factory.

SCAN0001.JPG

SCAN0002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would start a thread for vintage ads. I've been collecting car advertising for quite awhile. Some of the best I've run across are from playboy magazines of the era..Seems like alot of the muscle car ads of course targeted the "playboy lifestyle" The approach was simple, Hot cars=Hot chicks

I think ford & dodge were playboys best customers. Waging their turf war in the pages of playboy. So if you if have some good ads post em up they don't have to be 71-73 specific but should be from the muscle car era & ford related. I have a great one of Carroll Shelby endorsing some hair product will get that up shortly but will start with these
you guys were speaking of Brady, I thought the cat in this second ad was Cudda ....tha early years!! :D

All,

Very cool idea for a post. Here are a few more T5 advertisements, not sure if you'll be able to read them, but I believe they are in German. The green T5 Grande should not have Mustang on the fender... that is what my car looked like from the factory.
Is that a single-page ad, or a brochure? I'd be curious to see the German Continental and Continental Mark IV.

-Kurt

Thought I would start a thread for vintage ads. I've been collecting car advertising for quite awhile. Some of the best I've run across are from playboy magazines of the era..Seems like alot of the muscle car ads of course targeted the "playboy lifestyle" The approach was simple, Hot cars=Hot chicks

I think ford & dodge were playboys best customers. Waging their turf war in the pages of playboy. So if you if have some good ads post em up they don't have to be 71-73 specific but should be from the muscle car era & ford related. I have a great one of Carroll Shelby endorsing some hair product will get that up shortly but will start with these
you guys were speaking of Brady, I thought the cat in this second ad was Cudda ....tha early years!! :D
Sorry Kurt... not really sure. The PO put together a binder of info one my car and a lot of it pertains to the T5 program. I'm sure he pulled most of it off the web. I also have the same picture that Ray posted of the brown T5 Coupe.

Pete

All,

Is that a single-page ad, or a brochure? I'd be curious to see the German Continental and Continental Mark IV.

-Kurt

73StangCoupe wrote:

Sorry Kurt... not really sure. The PO put together a binder of info one my car and a lot of it pertains to the T5 program. I'm sure he pulled most of it off the web. I also have the same picture that Ray posted of the brown T5 Coupe.

Just FYI - that brochure was sent to me by Mike (Luxstang) THANK YOU MIKE and I posted the entire brochure onto our WIKI

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1971-t5-brochure-germany

Ray

Back