Vintage Pictures with 71/73 Mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! What a great post! Great to see some of the period mods that were done. Looking at the Boss on the street surrounded by the mini and transit. It must have looked epic on the streets back in those days. (Still does)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Las Vegas 1972 with 2 Sportsbacks.

Vegas72_zpsdzjbzizv.jpg

Some pics from my stash.:cool:

On the black and yellow car is that a ducktail style spoiler? I always thought the sportsroof would look good like that.

I like the stripe on the black one. I think I would get rid of any clue of the "hockey stick" portion over the front marker and run it straight to the fender extension molding. Widen it just a little at the rear to encase the rear marker light. Might see that on my repaint this summer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics from my stash.:cool:

On the black and yellow car is that a ducktail style spoiler? I always thought the sportsroof would look good like that.

It's too bad the previous owner did this to the car. The bondo cracked and let the water just rot out the trunk.IMG_1752.JPG

I thought it may have been a Shelby Europa that color combo is sweet.

1cd4caa30c3414cc54e56fd0cb4e9259.jpg

reminds me of this XB coupe spoiler

This was a "photo bomb"  back in the 90's.  The Tide boat was in town, stopped at a local gas station.  I couldn't resist the photo-op by this cool machine.

View attachment 38202

Latest posts

Back