Virtual Car Show online

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know he goes by Rockfoot now... :whistling:
Hmm, how did I miss that typo!! 

I'm having all sorts of problems with my computer (and keyboard it seems) For some reason I can't yet totally get to grips with, the computer with Windows 10 keeps crashing or not doing what I intend. It posted that twice, maybe because it crashed right in the middle of trying to post it, then when I rebooted it, it posted a second time. I'm having nothing but problems lately. 1 computer blew it's motherboard and my back-up seems to be loosing the hard drive or Windows 10 with bad updates is causing the blue screen crashes. I'm NOT a computer geek, so have no idea what to do.

Keep Calm and Carry On!!

Edit: I corrected the TYPO!!
Your computers are infected with a virus, likely Covid-10.
 Smart Ass! No it's infected with Windows-10! I wish Microsoft would bring back Windows XP Professional with upgrades..

I've been rebuilding my 73 for the past 4 months. its nearly done. Its sent out right now for alignment. hopefully I have it by Wednesday and can take some pics. my recent pics are all "build" pics, not really car show pics

I've been rebuilding my 73 for the past 4 months. its nearly done.  Its sent out right now for alignment. hopefully I have it by Wednesday and can take some pics.  my recent pics are all "build" pics, not really car show pics
Update: as of now, there has been very little interest, so while Rocketfoot has the new image page up and running and is planning on keeping it, the thinking is for now to put the Virtual Car Show on hold. When people start to miss actual car shows, it might be revisited. There is a need for volunteers to help organize it, so if there are people interested in helping, please still reply.

We can still upload new pictures to the new image page. I'm not sure, but I think there might still be some work to do on final setup.

Stay tuned.

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like David has two on there, the Mach 1 and the yellow vert. Saw yours too Geoff, and Vinnie's, Mine is on there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like David has two on there, the Mach 1 and the yellow vert. Saw yours too Geoff, and Vinnie's, Mine is on there too.
 That's good that a few of us posted pictures. I was only on there for a couple of minutes, so I'll go back for a second look. Wonder if any of us will win anything?

Well, I guess they don't like our year Mustangs, none of us won anything. Boo-hoo!

That said, there were some damn nice looking cars in that group.

Congrats to those who did win.

has a 71-73 Mustang ever won anything when competing against 69-70 Mustangs, Camaros, Mopar, etc, or the "holy grail" tri-5 chevy's or any year corvette?

has a 71-73 Mustang ever won anything when competing against 69-70 Mustangs, Camaros, Mopar, etc, or the "holy grail" tri-5 chevy's or any year corvette?
I attended a big indoor show this past February and beat a $200,000 build 69 Mach I for best Ford with my 73 Mach I.  I have beaten several Camaros and so on for Best of Show and Best Engine awards.  These years of Mustangs are actually starting to really gain in popularity.

I attended a big indoor show this past February and beat a $200,000 build 69 Mach I for best Ford with my 73 Mach I.  I have beaten several Camaros and so on for Best of Show and Best Engine awards.  These years of Mustangs are actually starting to really gain in popularity.
 Well done.

Yes, I think you might be right, our year Mustangs do seem to be gaining in popularity. I for one, hope it continues and a reason for the suggestion of a Virtual Car Show being as there might not be too many actual car shows to go to for quite some time. Unfortunately to this point, not too many have expressed any real interest. 

It's still up for discussion though.

Well done.

Yes, I think you might be right, our year Mustangs do seem to be gaining in popularity. I for one, hope it continues and a reason for the suggestion of a Virtual Car Show being as there might not be too many actual car shows to go to for quite some time. Unfortunately to this point, not too many have expressed any real interest. 

It's still up for discussion though.
Since there are no cars shows going on right now, a lot of the smaller towns in my area are doing cruises on the weekends.  This is also to promote people to get to go orders from the local eating establishments.

Okay guys, while not OUR virtual Car Show, today I got an email, as I expect many did, from Gilmore about their Virtual car Show round 2. Bring up the link and check it out. I guess we didn't give each other enough LOVE!! :heart:

Back