Weatherstripping Kit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1973 Grande
1989 LX 5.0L
2003 Mercury Marauder
2015 Lincoln MKT
Don,

I called you today but apparently just missed you.

I was doing some comparison shopping for the "Weatherstripping Kit" for my '73 Mach I and it would appear that you have the "best" price.

I will give you a call on tomorrow but am curious as to availability (how long will it take you to get the kit) and shipping cost to 38128 (Memphis, TN).

Anyway, I will give you a call on tomorrow.

BT

Hi, they are in stock

UPS shipping to your zip is 15.80

Don

I'll be in & out today as I am taking one of my cars home for winter storage and to make room for a 73 convertible parts car that I'm picking up today.

I'll give the info to Erin incase you miss me again

Thanks Don

Hi, they are in stock

UPS shipping to your zip is 15.80

Don

I'll be in & out today as I am taking one of my cars home for winter storage and to make room for a 73 convertible parts car that I'm picking up today.

I'll give the info to Erin incase you miss me again

Thanks Don
A 73 convertible parts car? Geez, give a guy a chance. I'm still in the process of pulling the heads and all. As sson as I catch my breath, I'll send over a wish list. :)

Doc

Don,

I am TRULY impressed!!

I received my order today, less than 48 hours since I placed the order.

Thanks!

BT
Don, Doesn't play around. If you really want to just say "I have parts on order", then don't order from OMS. Called him yesterday morning to place another order and got a notice that everything had shipped yesterday afternoon. One thing I like that he does and ALOT of others don't, if its not in stock you cant order it. You know right away what to expect to be shipped.

Back